RP Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is just a RP forum. Please read the instructions and Rules before registering or anything. Thank you!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Continued (quizilla)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

Continued (quizilla) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 3:52 am

Xander opened the window for the cat and suddenly understood what he'd been trying to tell him. He slightly blushed and waved goodbye.

Jubbly mewed as in 'bye' and laid on his owner's pillow.
Back to top Go down
https://rpbuddiez.forumotion.co.uk
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 3:56 am

Rango leaped into the night, but wondered if he really understood. He supposed he wouldn't know until the following day or days. For now he would wait and headed home back to his ownder who he knew would be slightly annoyed with him.
Heh, it was for his own good anyways.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 4:00 am

>>Next morning

Xander was up bright and early...for school. Ugh. He couldn't believe two weeks had passed already. He walked to school with Ryu, as usual.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 4:04 am

Rango whined, bored out of his mind as he lay in his owners arms, but wishing he was anywhere than here.
He hated vet visits, check ups or anything to do with vets!
It was simply a waste of time he thought, but laid still as he was poked and looked over.
Takeshi grinned, knowing he would have to buy his kitty a little reward for acting so well.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 4:14 am

When school was over, Xander ran straight home without stopping. He was too bored to walk slowly and quietly. Jubbly jumped as the bedroom door slammed.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 4:18 am

Takeshi bought fresh salmon for his cat, driving back home with a gentle smile as he watched Rango sleep in the seat next to him. He reached over to stroke his ears, images of doing the same to Xander flashing in his mind. His face burned as he shook his head, feeling like a pervert. He sighed, what was going on him people may wonder. Unfortunately, he was head over heels for a certain neko.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 4:33 am

Damn. I wanna hug him. Never gonna happen. He'll hate me forever. All these thoughts crossed Xander's mind as he walked round town with Ryu yet again.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 4:41 am

Takeshi sighed as he moaned the loan. The heat didn't help this time though, we was sweating like crazy. He sighed and shook his head, wiping away the sweat from his forehead. He had to peel his shirt from his skin, seeing as it had stuck with his sweat. He decided he had enough and pulled it off as his mother came outside with three glasses of lemonade. Takeshi blinked until Miu smiled and called out. "Xander! Oh how are you! Here have a lemonade and your friend too!" she let out causing Takeshi to freeze.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 4:46 am

Xander froze as he heard his name and turned around. He tilted his head in a cute way, as did Ryu. They exchanged glances and walked towards her. They each took a glass of lemonade.
"Um, thanks. I'm fine...just walking around town..." he replied as him and Ryu sipped their lemonades simultaneously.
They really could be mistaken for twins.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 4:50 am

"I see," replied Miu as Takeshi hid behind her, rather embarrassed they would see him without a shirt. "I just brought out some lemonade for Takeshi who was cutting the lawn when I saw you two through the window so I decided to give you some," she said giggling, thinking on how adorable they were. Of course, she knew Takeshi was behind her, but she would wait to move...like right now!

Takeshi cursed his mother, as he turned to look at the two boys. He grinned, though he forced himself to forget he was shirtless and acted calmly as he could. "Hey you two, walking with no purpose again I suppose," he told them with smirk as he sipped form his glass.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 4:56 am

Xander immediately blushed and Ryu had to turn his friend's head away from Takeshi, so he could speak.
"Yeah. People get bored a lot around here," Xander mumbled, making a mental note to thank Ryu later.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:03 am

Miu giggled as she excused herself and walked inside, mentioning something about bringing snacks for them and before anyone could protest she left. Takeshi laughed nervously, scratching the back of his head. "Sorry about that guys, she just seems cheery lately, I think she found a man," he mumbled taking a glance at the door, though he mentally grinned when he saw Xan's face turn red.

"Hey that reminds me, are you free later on tonight? If you are, come over to my house because Kay has this crazy idea about a movie night. You can even invite Hikaru and that girl you have a crush on Ryu," explained Takeshi with a wink sent towards the boy. "Also...I'm still waiting for that hug Xander," he said teasingly.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:14 am

He replied with a nod at the first question then turned redder. Ryu winked and, without warning, pushed Xander straight into Takeshi.
"Fuck you, Ryu." Xander hissed.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:18 am

Takeshi felt a chill go through his spine as they made contact, he wrapping his arms so Xander wouldn't fall over. Takeshi only laughed as he heard the boy curse against his skin, which made his slightly shiver. "Now that didn't count, but I suppose you won't do it on your own now will you?" he teased as he pushed him back to his two feet. "Sorry you had to see me like this but the damn shirt was getting stuck to my skin," he explained with a grin.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:32 am

Xander could only look away in embarrassment. The hug wasn't that bad. It was how Takeshi was teasing him that made him want the hug to last longer. Ryu grinned and poked Xander.
"You know you liiiiiked it." he teased.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:37 am

Takeshi smiled at how shy Xander had become, he gently stroked his ears after keeping his urge down for so long. "Heh, you are an adorable cute neko," he commented as he kissed his forehead before ruffling his hair affectionately. "Well then, if you're not busy, care to help me out to get things going for the party later on?" he asked both boys, sipping the last of his lemonade.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:43 am

"Yeah, we'll help out!" Ryu answered for both, as Xander was left completely speechless.
"Yeah." he managed hoarsely as both him and Ryu finished their drinks.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:46 am

Takeshi grinned and mentioned for both boys to follow him up to his room, taking his still damp shirt with him around his neck. He told the boys to entered as he closed the door behind them both after they did. "Alright then, first we'll need to get the movies and the snacks, then we'll come here to get the room ready for everyone," he explained.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:54 am

"Aye aye, Capitain!" they both replied with identical goofy grins. Xander set off gathering the movies while Ryu went to get the snacks, with some help from Miu. Xander's tail flicked as he concentrated on his 'job'.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:57 am

Takeshi chuckled, shaking his head as he looked around his room. How he was getting around six people or more into his room would be a challenge, but quite fun too. All he hope was that Kay wouldn't go far as her partied tended to do often. He sighed, before getting his room ready, still couldn't believe he admitted to Xander he was adorable.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 6:02 am

'Adorable, huh?' Xander thought with a grin as he took the movies and slowly headed to Takeshi's room.
"Nya, Takaaa! Open the dooor." he whined, his arms aching.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 6:05 am

Takeshi chuckled and open his door, helping the poor neko out with most of the load and placing them on his counter. "Good job kitten," he said ruffling his hair closing the door behind them.
"Well we got a few hours to waste before people should begin showing up, Ryu seems busy with mom, what you wanna do kitten?" he asked the boy after putting on a new shirt and laying on the ground.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 6:15 am

"All I waaant is a pillow pool!!" he grinned, falling onto the several pillows on the floor. He hugged one to his chest before throwing it at Takeshi's head.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 6:19 am

Takeshi grunted as the pillow made contact. Pulling it off he smirked at the kitten before sending the pillow at him back and tackling the young boy onto the pool of pillows as he called it earlier. He laughed as he pinned the neko on the floor. "You've been a bad kitty Xan," he teased, making sure he had a good grip of his hands.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 6:24 am

"Have I really?" he asked innocently, blushing at the sudden contact.
He pouted, knowing he wasn't strong enough to push him off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Continued (quizilla)
Page 6 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next