RP Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is just a RP forum. Please read the instructions and Rules before registering or anything. Thank you!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Continued (quizilla)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

Continued (quizilla) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 10:19 am

Takeshi moved his head slightly to glance at him from the side, the towel still draped over his head.
He wasn't a morning person, but the shower had made him relax. "Morning," he replied standing up, still trying to dry his hair.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 10:22 am

Xander looked him up and down, his gaze finally resting on his face. Ugh. He hated him for having to be so cute. Why god why was he this cute???
Back to top Go down
https://rpbuddiez.forumotion.co.uk
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 10:28 am

Takeshi blinked as he noticed the neko staring.
"Take a picture kitten, it lasts longer," he replied with a grin as he threw the towel at him.
Dammit, it was getting too hard for him to keep himself in check.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 10:32 am

The neko pouted as the towel hit him right in the face. "Very aggressive. Will make you pay." he warned, falling onto his back on the bed, staring up at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 10:35 am

Takeshi grunted as he opened the window to get fresh air into this place.
"Sorry about Kay..." he mumbled, knowing well the other heard him.
He sighed heavily turning to look at him. "You can go now, I'll just stay locked in my room so no one can rape me," he told the neko.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 10:39 am

He laughed.
"If Kay finds out and you do get raped, I will kill you with my own hands." he warned and skipped towards the boy. "Ne ne, doesn't kitten get a pat or something for being a gooood kitty?" he joked.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 10:44 am

He chuckled, shaking his head.
He shoved the neko against the wall, with a smirk. "Neko does get a reward," he mumbled before stroking his ears.
He pulled back once he had his share and petted him.
"The only reason i would get raped is because i go to places and I don't feel like going anywhere but the cliff today," he winked at the neko.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 10:48 am

"I'm very serious, Takeshi. Don't let anyone I don't know try anything. Or I will find it." he warned, now serious and with that same hint of jealousy in his tone of voice. The neko then took off and walked towards his own house.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 10:51 am

Takeshi blinked at the sudden edge to his neko's tone, he cursed. Xander wasn't his.
He sighed and put on a shirt, walking out of his house.
He decided to walk to the cliff, it was peaceful and quiet.
Once he arrived, he climbed a tree and laid down on a branch. Closing his eyes, he decided it was time to take another nap.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 4:11 pm

"Hey. There you are, Jubbly. How's my little Jubbly Jubbly?" Xander cooed, stroking the cat and earning a few affectionate purrs. He tried not to get to worried about what was going to happen to Takeshi if anyone found out they didn't stick to the dare.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:20 pm

Takeshi continued to sleep until late afternoon, groaning as he pushed himself to sit on the branch against the trunk as he looked over his home from the cliff. This was a bit ridiculous, he realized, fantasizing over something that will never belong to him, but he couldn't help but hope.

Hearing his cell ring, he ignored it, trying to keep the little bit of peace he had. Kay nor Colt will figure out that they didn't spend the day together, seeing as they would be too busy with their hang overs. However, he wasn't so sure about Xander's friends, he just hoped if it came to it, Xander would know what to do.

Bored, he jumped off the tree and landed on his foot and knee, before straightening himself out. He never understood why girls drooled over him, then again he's shown in the past he can go both ways. He shook his head, he just needed time to think things over. That jealous tone, however, never ceased from his mind nor did that threat. He realized it was form of possessiveness, he couldn't help but smile at that.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:42 pm

Xander looked down at his cat, who simply stared at him curiously. He needed an explanation, since his owner didn't arrive home last night. So Xander explained everything to him, and swore he saw him grin widely. "Do you know something I don't?" he asked Jubbly curiously. The cat just jumped onto the windowsill and out into the streets.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:47 pm

Rango sat and waited at his owner's bedroom window. He had been gone for most of the day and he was rather worried, usually he'd tell someone where he was going. He wondered if his owner had gone on with the plan, but remembering the bits and pieces of their conversation, he figured he did not.

Takeshi merely walked down the beaten path back home, still slightly drowsy from events the night before. He was lucky enough not to over drink, hell he only had one cup. He grunted, surprised he hadn't seen anyone as of yet or that anyone hadn't seen him. Usually, this place was crawling with people at this time.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 6:01 pm

Jubbly ran around the park happily. He wanted to see if he could find Rango anywhere and tell him about what Xander had told him, but realized it was pointless, since he was there when that happened.

Xander sat back in his chair next to the computer. He was meant to do homework, but all he could think of was a certain guy. He mentally slapped himself.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 6:12 pm

Takeshi made it home and was jumped by Rango. He chuckled as he stroked the cat, comforting it. Yeah, he knew he hadn't told anyone but Xander, he didn't blame Rango for worrying.
Takeshi made his way to the couch and plopped down, unsure of what to do for the rest of the day. He really needed to get a life.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 6:26 pm

Xander eventually went out on a Jubbly search. The cat was barely ever home these days. The neko jumped out the window, since it was easier, and headed towards the park. He knew he'd find Jubbly there. It was his favourite place. He walked there bored, with Kyo trailing after him.

Jubbly's nose twitched as he sensed his owner approaching. Xander had never been out looking for him before.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 6:32 pm

Takeshi had fallen asleep once again.
Lazy boy, thought Rango as he leaped from the window down to the lawn below. He quickly ran towards the park, thinking it was time to stretch after a long day of stressing over his owner. He mewed as he caught sight of a familiar feline. He quickly changed his direction and leaped at Jubbly, happy to see the cat that was now underneath him.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 6:39 pm

Jubbly blinked at his friend. He licked his cheek as a hello and whined, trying to stand up but soon realized he was too weak to push Rango off.

Xander looked around the park when he saw Kyo run to the other two cats happily. He followed and laughed at the caught Jubbly before crouching down and stroking Rango's ears.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 6:41 pm

People could have sworn Rango grinned, but he purred as Xander stroked him. His tail swishing side to side happily.
He jumped off his friend to notice the other cat. He tilted his head and mewled a hello, what was his name? He couldn't quite remember for he hadn't seen him in a while.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 6:48 pm

Kyo mewed back, letting him know his name. He yelped as Jubbly leaped at him and tickled him. He would always tease and play with the kitten. He found it funny when he nipped his tail in annoyance or whined angrily. He gestured for Rango to join in the tickle fest as Xander laughed.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 6:51 pm

Rango did indeed join the little fest, however, not the was Jubbly had intended.
Instead, he leaped for Jubbly, nipping at his ears, tail before actually tickling the cat.
He grinned, before jumping on Xander's head for protection.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 6:58 pm

Jubbly growled playfully and jumped onto Xander's shoulder, nipping at Rango's tail. After another half hour of playing, Xander stood up. "Come on guys. We have to go, it's getting late." he said, stroking Rango goodbye and turning, walking back home and closely followed by his cats.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 7:07 pm

Rango watched as the three left, before heading back home.
However, he wasn't planning on seeing Takeshi on the steps to his home. He mewed but received to response. He quickly made his way over and licked his face, yet nothing. He started to worry, until he heard a groan.
Takeshi stood up, slightly wincing at the pain he felt. God, if being shoved into the stairs hurt that much, he wasn't planning on doing it again. "Sorry kitty, things...got out of hand," he mumbled as he pushed himself off the stairs and back inside, followed by Rango.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 7:20 pm

>>Next morning

Xander was now walking to school, bored out of his mind and hoping no one remembered it was his birthday. He groaned at the sight of everyone happily singing happy b-day as he walked through the school gates.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 7:24 pm

Takeshi was awakened by the sounds of ringing.
He answered his phone and nearly turned deaf as kay screamed on the other line of xander's birthday. Takeshi could only blink, it was today?
He sighed as he hung up, falling back onto his bed.
If it was Xander's birthday, he'd have to get him a gift...what exactly was the hard question. He might have to ask Ryu and that other girl he hangs with about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Continued (quizilla)
Page 9 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next