RP Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is just a RP forum. Please read the instructions and Rules before registering or anything. Thank you!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Continued (quizilla)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

Continued (quizilla) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 2:23 am

"Ready to go back." he mumbled, snuffling and looking at the view one last time before Takeshi drove away and they headed back to the banquet.
Back to top Go down
https://rpbuddiez.forumotion.co.uk
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 2:27 am

He drove and noticed the party had ended, he parked in the street with his emergency lights on as he told Xander to call Ryu to get himself and his mom.
He sighed, annoyed at how much traffic there was, but he knew he'd have to come back later for Anahit and her family.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 2:30 am

He obeyed and called his friend, telling him they were parked outside, and told him to let Takeshi's mum know that too. He hung up after and waited patiently.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 2:34 am

Takeshi noticed Xander's still quiet attitude and he grabbed his hand to give him a squeeze of reassurance.
As soon as the other two came, he drove off and began to drop them off. He asked what would be the order of dropping them off.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 3:34 pm

"Me first. I gotta pack." Xander sighed.
When the car stopped, he pulled both Ryu and Takeshi into a tight hug. So tight he almost strangled them. He then mumbled a 'see you soon' and ran straight upstairs into his room. He packed a suitcase and spent some quality time with his cats.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 11:37 pm

Takeshi remained silent through the whole interaction and the drive back home. He dropped his mother off before going back to the banquet to get Anahit and the rest of her family. He sighed as he parked out in front, beeping once more. He helped them father their things and drove back home, listening to their conversations and commenting here and there.
He would honestly like be somewhere else than here.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 11:41 pm

Days passed, and Xander had to admit he was enjoying himself, sort of. His dad stayed home, so they could always have man-to-man chats or simply just played random games like chess, which the neko didn't particulary like, but had to play as he wasn't staying long and didn't want to upsed his dad. His dad's girlfriend wasn't home much, as she was busy filming, and he was glad. He didn't like her and she didn't like him.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 11:45 pm

Takeshi sighed as he was forced to spend the days with Anahit. He'd admit they were fun, but when ever the he paid attention to others more than her, things turned into hell. He learned never to take her with a groups of friends or pay attention to anyone else but her when she was around, for the sake of others and himself.
Sometimes he wondered how she had gotten so...so spoiled. He remembered when they were younger and nothing mattered. Now, she even looked on his phone to see who he'd been calling or texting even. He swore she acted like a jealous and possessive girlfriend. He just hoped these three weeks, would pass soon enough. He was annoyed that they made their stay a week longer.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 12:00 am

As more days passed and Xander had one more week of staying in New Zealand, he now felt rather bored. His dad went back to work, and his girlfriend stayed home instead. Living hell. Xander never got on with her, never would do. He had seen he'd gotten quite a lot of texts from Ryu, mostly funny tales about what happened at school.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 12:11 am

Takeshi lay on the couch, finally having a break from the girl. His mother and the them had gone to some convention in town, he had time for his own. The first thing he did was text people, telling them sorry for not being available for the past few days. Xander's text was of course longer, seeing as he knew why he couldn't exactly have contact with anyone, or at least he hoped he did. Sighing, he turned to watch TV, with his legs dangling over the arm.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 12:18 am

Xander laughed as he read his text, simply replying, 'Wow, you actually survived'. He lay back on the bed. Right now he would be stroking his cats, if they were there, which they weren't.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 12:20 am

'cheh, yeah kid. Though...they are staying a week longer than previously planned. Meaning another week of pure torture,' he replied on the text, before continuing to watch the television.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 12:26 am

'That sucks. But they can't be as bad as Das's girlfriend. She hates me. I never go near her when she's near a sharp object, just in case I might wake up in hospital.' he keyed back, laughing out loud.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 12:33 am

'o.O Is she mental? well take care kitten and wish me luck...i'll need it. I swear....she's like a possessive girlfriend. You better come back soon for my sake.' he sent quickly through another message seeing the time. Yeah, he had time to waste...they wouldn't be back until tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 12:36 am

'Hey, only one allowed to be possesive here is ME...except I'm not a girl...that makes me the possesive boyfriend, lol xD Whatever, good luck!!' he texted for the last time before his phone slipped out of his hand and he fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 12:44 am

Takeshi chuckled, soon laughed at the text. This was one of the reasons he liked the kid.
He always managed to bring a smile up to his face, a true smile, that often made him feel better. He wished for the week to end soon, well two weeks now so he could spend time with him again.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 12:52 am

And soon the three weeks ended. Xander's dad's girlfriend was smiling as they dropped the kid off at the airport, but his dad was incredibly upset.
"I'll come next year." the neko assured him, before eventually entered the plane and sat down.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 12:57 am

Takeshi watched as his mother cried waterfalls, as did Anahit's mother.
He told them good bye even the girl, but was not expecting her to wrap herself around him, not wanting to go. Her father had to pry her off of him, but they finally did.
She went to the plane, bawling as he simply waved, glad to see her off rather than clinging to him.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 1:13 am

Xander got off his plane at that exact time, having Ryu rush up to him and squeeze the breath out of him. The neko whimpered and Ryu laughed, pulling away.
"Same ol' Xander."
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 1:17 am

Takeshi groaned as he leaned against the glass window, his head pounding. His mother pressed her palm on his forehead and gasped. "darling you're burning up, lets get you home."
She drove the way back and helped Takeshi to his room, saying she would make him a warm soup to eat. Right now, he felt like crap.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 1:23 am

As soon as Xander arrived home, his mother greeted him cheerfully with a hug, as the cats mewed and tried to trip him up. He gor his phone out. 'Back!! You ok, hows it going?' he keyed, then sent it to Takeshi.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 1:28 am

'Welcome back kitten, sorry i wasn't there to greet you...health ain't agreeing with me,' he managed to text as his fever got worst. Now he was sweating and coughing hard. Rango mewed silently as he watched his owner, he was worried. He hadn't seen him in such a state, so weak and vulnerable.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 1:31 am

'D'you need anything, cause if you do you know I'll help you out.' he texted back, now worried.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 1:37 am

Miu noticed his phone ring and vibrate. Looking at the name she smiled.
Quickly she dialed the number and waited for him to answer.
"Oh dear Xander, how are you? I'm sorry but Taki can't reply...he's fever has gotten worst," she said looking at her son who lay asleep, still burning. She was afraid she might have to take him to the hospital.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 1:44 am

"I'm ok. Right. If there's anything he needs just let me know and I'll be there." he replied, getting more worried by the minute. "Hope he gets better soon."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Continued (quizilla)
Page 14 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next