RP Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is just a RP forum. Please read the instructions and Rules before registering or anything. Thank you!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Continued (quizilla)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

Continued (quizilla) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 11:05 pm

Jubbly nodded. They'd have to tell Takeshi about Xander and the other way round when Takeshi got back. For now, Jubbly just ran back to his owner, who was turning to leave.
Back to top Go down
https://rpbuddiez.forumotion.co.uk
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 11:11 pm

Rango jumped into his owners arms who simply laughed at the cat. He stroked his ears gently, he was sure going to miss his little cat. The cat purred at the attention, enjoying these last few moments before his owner would leave. Takeshi walked to his room and went to bed, Rango sleeping on the pillow next to his.

>>>Morning

Takeshi sighed as he looked at Rango who mewed lightly, earning a smile from him. He stroked the cat again before standing and placing his belongings in the car. He gave his mother a kiss before kissing Rango on his head and driving off.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 11:16 pm

School had been cancelled for the next to weeks, due to the construction of some new classrooms. Xander simply laid on his bed, staring up at the ceiling. For some weird reason, he couldn't take Takeshi off his mind. He mentally slapped himself. Course he couldn't. He liked him a lot. Duuuh.

Jubbly sat and stared at his owner. He felt bad for keeping a secret from him, but it was for the best he didn't know.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 11:21 pm

Takeshi opened his eyes as the waterfall pounded on his back, his hair sleeked and wet from the continuous flow of water that was poured onto him. Taking a deep breath he stepped from underneath in and dove into the small lake below. This was his sanctuary, a place where he could reflect on many things and to his surprise, yeah right, his mind was centered on Xander.

Pushing himself off the shore, his skin soaked, he walked back to the cabin. He was alone for a change, rather than having a buddy around. He just needed time alone and this place would help him sort out the things in his head. In just less than two days he would leave back home, he couldn't believe the week had flown by so fast.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 11:26 pm

>>Few days later

That morning, Xander had decided to go for a walk with Jubbly. He hadn't seen Takeshi, Rango or any of his friends for days, and that just made him sadder than he already was.

Jubbly looked up. His owner still wasn't happy. Darn. He ran off, not bothering to say where he was going. He didn't know either.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 11:28 pm

Rango purred as he was stroked by Takeshi. He had came back late last night and now he was making up for lost time. Takeshi had decided to take his kitten to the pet store, seeing as his cat needed toys to play with. Rango curled himself into a ball on Takeshi's head earning a small laugh from the man. He realized they were only a few buildings away from the store.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 11:32 pm

Xander looked around. He'd only then realized Jubbly had left, but he was used to it. His phone suddenly rang and he picked up. He groaned. His mum was sending the new cat she'd bought a few hours earlier to find him, and he'd have to go get extra everything. Extra food, toys and litter box.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 11:37 pm

Takeshi grinned as Rango ran from one isle to the next, amazed at all the toys, food and other animals where inside the store. He had to make sure he wouldn't kill one though, Rango had a obsession with birds sometimes. Takeshi offered rango a few toys as the cat tested them out, seeing which one he would want. "Spoiled cat," Takeshi mumbled earning a mewl from the cat. Takeshi could only laugh.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 12:02 am

The cat his mum had been talking about soon appeared and ran over to him. He was cute in his own way. Snow white with coal black eyes and nose, possibly not older than two years. Xander chuckled and picked him up, before walking into the shop and setting him down.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 12:06 am

Rango's skills with others of his kind was amazing. He always managed to befriend many people and cats alike. This was one of those instances where Rango was playing around with two kittens no older than one. Their owner was ranting about them as Takeshi simply listened, grinning at how Rango managed to show them who's boss.

Rango mewed and played with the cats, his tail was used as bait for them. However he noticed a new cat, but he let out a small yelp as the kittens managed to get his tail, causing Takeshi and their owner to laugh.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 12:13 am

The cat managed to take one toy mouse off the shelf and threw it at Xander. The boy grinned and caught it, guessing his new friend wanted it. He watched as he played with some other cats, and laughed when he ended up being chased by a small group of kittens.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 12:18 am

"Come on Rango, it's time to head home," Takeshi announced as Rango locked his bruised tail. He mewed in agreement, before jumping into his owners arms. Takeshi bid a good bye to the other owner and went to continue his shopping, getting a few last things on his list. He turned the corner and spotted Xander, to his surprise. He blinked as Rango stared at his owner, waiting to see what would happen. To his surprise, Takeshi smiled before going to the counter. That was something Rango had not expected.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 12:24 am

"Okay okay," Xander finally gave in to buying the cute cat a bright red collar.
Finished with his shopping, he paid for everything and was about to leave when Jubbly was suddenly at his feet.

Jubbly glared at the new cat. He didn't want to be replaced. He jumped on Xander's shoulder and attempted at peeking in the bag to see what he'd bought.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 12:35 am

Rango noticed Jubbly and that new cat, also noticing the look on his face. Rango tilted his head and jumped off Takeshi's, landing gracefully on his four paws. His tail flicked in wonder, until he heard beeping sounds.

Takeshi had looked back when he felt Rango jump off his head, stopping. However, he had forgotten the idiots who drove here weren't that smart, seeing as he was about to get ran over. However, he was pulled backwards earning a yelp from his lips and falling on top of his savior who just happened to be Colt. "Dumb ass pay attention to where you're going!" he yelled slapping Takeshi on his head earning a grunt.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 12:41 am

Xander had heard the beeping sounds and immediately rushed out, Jubbly and Kyo(new cat) running after him. He stopped dead seeing Takeshi on the floor. He groaned.

"Please tell me you weren't trying to get yourself killed." Xander begged.

Jubbly happily ran over to Rango, followed closely by Kyo.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 12:49 am

Takeshi blinked at Colt and then at Xander before he began to laugh. Colt blinked, starting at him as if he had grow two heads, before chuckling himself. "No...I just....hahaha," he continued to laugh, unable to speak. "Idiot, you just took your vacation," he mumbled helpin Takeshi up. Takeshi grinned nodding slightly, before turning to Xander with a smile. "Hey Xander," he said.

Rango mewed as Jubbly showed up next to him. Rango licked his face in greeting before stopping as he met the other cat. He tilted his head in question, looking at Jubbly in question.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 12:54 am

Xander blinked at him, surprised at how...calm...he was.
"Excuse me is that a smile??" he mumbled to himself, then looked up at him. "Uh, hi."

Jubbly explained how Kyo was Xander's new cat. After the explanation, he glanced at Kyo with a slight glare.

Kyo didn't make eye contact with Jubbly. He sidled up to Rango and twitched his ears.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 12:59 am

Colt shook his head, stating he had to go, not wanting to see this....stuff. Takeshi blinked as he watched his friend go, but shrugged and gathered his belongings until he noticed the new cat. He blinked as he watched Rango mew, his head slightly falling as Jubbly seemed to glare while the other did what he could to not look back. Oh boy, he will be in for it for sure, thought Takeshi as he turned to Xander. "I see you've got a new kitten neh?" he asked with a grin as Rango ran towards him.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 1:03 am

"Yeah. Since Jubbly's out a lot, my mum doesn't even know he still lives with us. So she bought me a new kitten about two hours ago. Without warning." he answered, glancing at the cats.

Kyo rushed to him and jumped on his shoulder, while Jubbly simply hissed angrily and took off.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 1:08 am

Takeshi watched as the angered cat fled, closing his eyes he only muttered a name. "Rango." Rango's ears perked up and he mewed, before jumping off his shoulder and taking off after his angered friend. Takeshi shoved a hand in his jean's pocket turning to look at Xander. "Give you some advice, cats get jealous and hold grudges, be careful kay?" he asked the kid, giving him a small wink. "Well I have to get home, haven't seen mom in a while. See ya 'round Xan," Takeshi spoke walking off giving him a backwards wave.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 1:14 am

Xander blinked. What the hell had happened to Takeshi, no one knew. He shook it off and grinned, heading home. As soon as he entered the house, Kyo jumped off his shoulder and ran into the kitchen. Xander had to admit he didn't like the kitten one bit. He didn't know why, he just didn't.

Jubbly walked casually up a tree, though inside he was angry and confused. Why would Xander want to replace him...? He pouted and sat on a branch, looking down.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 1:20 am

Rango mewed, seeing his friend above on the tree. He quickly made his way over to Jubbly and licked his cheek, asking if he was alright. He knew how he would feel, his old owner had put him through the same thing, but he learned not all owners were the same and their actions didn't always mean a certain thing. He wanted to comfort his friend, even if he had to force it on him.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 1:26 am

Jubbly's gaze fell on Rango and he explained how hurt and confused he was. He had been Xander's for almost two years, and they were always close. Now this new cat arrived, that would change. He was sure Xander would forget all about him with Kyo around.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 1:33 am

Rango nipped his ear slightly, pulling it to. He explained how it wasn't true, for he went through the same thing with Takeshi as well. He had found a kitten in a box and brought it home. Soon, he explained how Takeshi had gave the kitten all his attention. That had hurt Rango, more than a bleeding wound. After a while, he just simply ran away from Takeshi. He had even hurt him when he tried to pet him. It was only when he had heard Miu talking on the phone with some woman about the kitten. That's when he learned that Takeshi had not only brought the kitten back to health but saved it from death. The kitten needed that attention. He had ran back to Takeshi and licked the wound he gave him. Not all things were as they appeared.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 1:40 am

Jubbly stood up and licked his friend's cheek, saying 'thanks'. He jumped off the branch and ran back home. He jumped through Xander's bedroom window to see his owner laying down on his bed with his eyes closed, Kyo nowhere to be seen. He grinned a kitty grin and jumped on Xander's chest, affectionately licking his face.

Xander laughed sleepily and opened his eyes to see Jubbly standing over him, his head tilted in the cutest way possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Continued (quizilla)
Page 4 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next