This is just a RP forum. Please read the instructions and Rules before registering or anything. Thank you!!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

You Can Trust Me

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ShallowGrave

PostSubject: You Can Trust Me   Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:55 am

I DID NOT MAKE THESE LYRICS, A FRIEND OF MINE ON QUIZILLA DID SO ALL CREDIT GOES TO HER. DECIDED I SHOULD SHARE WITH EVERYONE HER GOOD WORK.

Yeah.. Baby
Its alright to cry.... Its alright to scream.... Its alright to cry or scream infront of me.. Because you can always trust me with all of your secrets, and no I am not sayin you gotta tell me every single secret... you don't have to share any if you'd like... uh-oh oh oh..
Baby, its alright, you can always trust me... I am tellin' ya babe... its alright... its alright.... you can always trust me like I said before....
Its alright... you can always trust me, baby its alright... you don't have to feel so bad... because once somebody gets to know ya, ya ain't that bad... And you don't know how much I love you....
Babe its alright.. its ALRIGHT.... You will be fine as long as you know me... as long as you know her... as long as you know him... as long as you know your self... its alright I will always be avaliable! Cuz trust me I can be the one..
Baby do you know how much I love you? You should know.... Yeah yeah yeah! Baby you should know! Oh cause baby baby baby... I want you to know... that I will always be here....
As long as you know me... As long as you know her... As long as you know him... As long as you know yourself... Yeaahhhh
Baby... (I love you...)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

You Can Trust Me
Page 1 of 1