RP Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is just a RP forum. Please read the instructions and Rules before registering or anything. Thank you!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Story Help

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

Story Help - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Help   Story Help - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 2:05 am

E couldn't hold it in and soon found herself laughing quite loudly and hard.
Ran was quite surprised she had even showed emotion, let alone laugh at them so openly. he chuckled as he managed to get her back to her normal stoic position. E simply shook her head and left, mumbling something about getting some sleep.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Story Help   Story Help - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 7:20 pm

Daisuke glared, then shook his head and rolled his eyes. Amory simply stood up, saying he had stuff to do
Back to top Go down
https://rpbuddiez.forumotion.co.uk
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Story Help   Story Help - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 12:35 am

Ran watched as Amory left, lifting his eyebrow at the leader.
"Heh, things aren't running smoothly boss?" he asked Daisuke.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Story Help   Story Help - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 8:03 pm

"Have they ever run smoothly with Amory around?" he retorted, then sighed. "He's starting to get on my nerves."
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Story Help   Story Help - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 8:52 pm

"Well he is attracted to the girl as much as you are, that can't be helped. Even your antics made E laugh, she hardly laughs. Also, I've notice she was on edge, looking over her shoulder constantly in town. I think she had a feeling of being followed," Ran explained seriously. Ran himself hadn't sensed anything, but E had and it worried him.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Story Help   Story Help - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 9:13 pm

The leader frowned. "If E's sensed it, someone must have been following you. The question is who...and why?" he mused.
Back to top Go down
~•~TrueBliss~•~

~•~TrueBliss~•~

PostSubject: Re: Story Help   Story Help - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 9:19 pm

(( good lord this a great story ))
Back to top Go down
~•~TrueBliss~•~

~•~TrueBliss~•~

PostSubject: Re: Story Help   Story Help - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 9:25 pm

(( I'm sorry that I annoying you guys right now))
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Story Help   Story Help - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 9:27 pm

((ooc- you think? its fine =]))

"Well we can only assume it's because of the girl. We weren't ever followed before by anyone," Ran said, trying to reason why it had been this girl. Could E been right? Was this girl important to them in some way? It would explain a lot but question was, who was she to them.

E did anything but sleep as she sat on her window sill, legs dangling over the edge outside. She felt the cool breeze as it made her hair dance, her eyes glowing because of the light of the moon. She still felt it, being followed as if eyes were staring down at her. She didn't know how, but that couldn't be possible. No person would be an idiot to follow her inside.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Story Help   Story Help - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 9:42 pm

Daisuke frowned. "It's possible. But if they want this girl so much, why'd they chase her here in the first place?" he asked, suddenly turning to Ran for help
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Story Help   Story Help - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 9:47 pm

"The girl is either with them and is a spy in a form or simply she was running to us for help. I think you'll be inclined to think of the second choice, but keep your mind open to all possibilities. We can't have a heart broken leader after all," Ran said with a slight smile on his lips, though still serious about the situation. "We might need to keep surveilance and up and even patrol the grounds," he offered.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Story Help   Story Help - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 10:00 pm

"Good idea." he nodded. "I'll have Amory and Daichi patrol the grounds."
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Story Help   Story Help - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 10:03 pm

Ran nodded as he excused himself. It was getting late and everyone needed sleep. He stopped though, sensing something off. He turned to his boss and asked, "Do you feel that?"
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Story Help   Story Help - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 10:12 pm

Daisuke was also looking around curiously. He nodded at the boy's question, wrinkling his nose and starting to search around.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Story Help   Story Help - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 10:19 pm

Ran closed his eyes for a moment, before a thud was heard and a crash. He turned to look at Daisuke in surprise, it was coming from where eveyone slept. He looked at the girl who lay asleep. "I'll stay here, you go and check it out," he said.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Story Help   Story Help - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 10:30 pm

The boy headed for the destination at a fast pace, prepared for whatever was going to happen next.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Story Help   Story Help - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 10:34 pm

ooc- im runnin out of ideas haha

E stood there in shock, as Drey, another member lay in the ground groaning in pain. He had leaped in front of her as a cloaked figure rushed through the door and cornered her. Drey had pushed the being back but was hit instead. E turned to look at him, ignoring the man who watched silently.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Story Help   Story Help - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 10:48 pm

OOC-haha lol Very Happy

Daisuke stepped towards Drey with a look of horror on his face, then looked around to see the cloaked figure trying to escape by jumping out the window. The boy didn't waste time in asking what was wrong. He ran after the cloaked figure instead.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Story Help   Story Help - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 10:57 pm

The man quickly jumped over the railing and landed on the ground below. He ran into the grounds just as E quickly jumped over too after cheking if Drey was alright.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Story Help   Story Help - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 11:04 pm

Daisuke ran after the man, not before meeting Sanosuke and sending him to take care of Drey for a minute.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Story Help   Story Help - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 11:18 pm

E continued to run behind Daisuke. Wincing as a pain jolted from her leg where she was stabbed on the initial attack. She ignored it and continued on, hoping she wouldn't lose too much blood
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Story Help   Story Help - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 11:20 pm

Daisuke stopped in the middle of the forest, now face to face with the cloaked figure.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Story Help   Story Help - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 11:36 pm

E jumped into the clearing, slightly swayong since she didnt want to put any pressure on her injured leg just as the man lunged forward.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Story Help   Story Help - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Story Help
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RP Buddies :: ~User's Area~ :: Games-
Jump to: