RP Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is just a RP forum. Please read the instructions and Rules before registering or anything. Thank you!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Registering

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

Registering Empty
PostSubject: Registering   Registering I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 4:22 pm

Okay I know most of you are like: WTF I'm not dumb I can register!! The thing is, some people don't. So just read...please. Okay so just press the 'Register' button which is under the banner [big picture at the top]. After, just fill in the information on there. Your 'username' doesn't have to be your real name or your character's name. It can be ANYTHING you want. Then press send. You'll be asked to confirm password and type in the code. I made a change there. Normally, you wouldn't have to type the code in, but that meant that when you pressed 'send' again, you'd have to go check your e-mail and activate your account. So the code is there because the change I made was to AUTOMATICALLY ACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT. Isn't that great? Good. At the end, it should say something about the account and something like 'to log in, please click here'. And so you click the 'here'. All clear? ^^ Good! :] Now goooo ahead and read the Rules...they're pretty important....and so are ALL the topics in 'Instructions'.
Back to top Go down
https://rpbuddiez.forumotion.co.uk

Registering
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RP Buddies :: ~Information for y'all!~ :: Instructions-
Jump to: