RP Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is just a RP forum. Please read the instructions and Rules before registering or anything. Thank you!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Story Help

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

Story Help Empty
PostSubject: Story Help   Story Help I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 10:42 pm

Basically I start the story, you carry on. That's what it's about. Example:

User1: Once there was a beautiful young girl...
User2: ...that never met her true love.

And so on. You can write however much you want to. I start.

There was nothing unusual that day. Fighting as usual actually. There were students laying on the floor injured, others carried on fighting without paying much attention to those who hell knew whether they'd make it out of this alive. That's how bad that boarding school was.
Back to top Go down
https://rpbuddiez.forumotion.co.uk
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

Story Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Help   Story Help I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 11:15 pm

The teachers weren't any better. There really wasn't any sense of authority at this school whatsoever. It seemed that those who ruled this school were the children of the most wealthy, seeing as they have more opportunities to sway people to their side. Life at this school could only be described as hell.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

Story Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Help   Story Help I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 11:23 pm

Not all students were that aggressive though. There was one quiet group who barely ever said anything, and usually ignored the teachers' questions and bullies' threats.
Back to top Go down
~•~TrueBliss~•~

~•~TrueBliss~•~

Story Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Help   Story Help I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 11:28 pm

The teachers usually don't care that children got in trouble as there was lost hope for them. As they continue to rage in mischeif. The quiet seem to be the only one behaving them more or less. The bull were out of hand as they beat at random or any that just pissed the off is there any sliver lighting for this school.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

Story Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Help   Story Help I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 11:29 pm

Those who weren't part of the mess managed to keep apart from the ones they called as lowlifes. They had made plans to get new authority to this school, or at least some sense of control over the students before the academy was destroyed. That would be a challenge, since the group were divided on how to even achieve such a feet.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

Story Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Help   Story Help I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 11:33 pm

That day had been the worst. It was like everyone wanted to kill each other. It just annoyed the quiet group. Their leader sighed and stepped forward. "If this carries on and the police get involved, it won't turn out very nice." he stated, causing the others to nod in agreement.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

Story Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Help   Story Help I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 11:36 pm

"what you suggest we do then?" tuned in a voice. The second of command looked at his boss, waiting for an answer. "we can't let this get out of hand. Soon, they will turn to us for entertainment. Time is running out," he added looking at the rest of the group.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

Story Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Help   Story Help I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 11:40 pm

"We must do something to stop this, that's for sure. But it is impossible to do so without using violence. And let me remind you we are against violence."
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

Story Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Help   Story Help I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 11:53 pm

"Then suppose we get a third party involve? They can handle the violence," another piped in. The others began to talk among themselves, should they bring another party? They began to argue again.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

Story Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Help   Story Help I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 12:02 am

"Silence," their leader ordered. "We'll have to think that over. For the moment, we should go help the wounded."
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

Story Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Help   Story Help I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 12:23 am

A scream interrupted the meeting as the girl who caused the scream running for her life.
Men ran after her with weapons in their hands. "If we don't do anything, she's a goner," replied one of the females in the group.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

Story Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Help   Story Help I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 12:55 am

"Distract them. Don't attack though. When I give the signal, you hide whereever you want, as long as the men can't see you. I'll get the girl. Go."
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

Story Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Help   Story Help I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 1:01 am

E groaned, but did as she was told. She wondered why she always had to be the bait. She quickly took off after them, thanking her life that she was into cross country. She grabbed stoned and flung it at the men, who in turn growled and turn at her, the girl cowering in a corner.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

Story Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Help   Story Help I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 1:05 am

Daisuke ran over to the scared girl and, without warning, picked her up. He then walked back to his group and put her down on a bean bag chair, offering her a cup of tea in order to calm her down.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

Story Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Help   Story Help I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 1:08 am

E quickly ran out of the hall and into the school grounds, knowing she had to outrun them in order to escape. She couldn't fight back, even if she wanted too.
She quickly turned left and jumped into a tree, watching as the men ran under her. She sighed, she would never get used to the whole running thing.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

Story Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Help   Story Help I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 9:43 pm

Daisuke listened to the girl's story about what had happened, while the others had split up and went to look for E, wanting to see if she'd made it. Though of course she would.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

Story Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Help   Story Help I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 10:09 pm

E heard her name being called and looked down, to see a few of the members. With a heavy sigh, she jumped down, scaring the others causing her to roll her eyes. "Lets go"
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

Story Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Help   Story Help I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 10:12 pm

They followed, slightly annoyed by her scaring them. They got back to the office to see the girl asleep, covered in a few blankets, and Daisuke waiting.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

Story Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Help   Story Help I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 10:27 pm

E nodded at her boss before going off, Ran followed after.The others watched them both before turning to look at their boss.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

Story Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Help   Story Help I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 10:34 pm

"Don't worry. They'll be back." he gave a small forced smile before clearing his throat. "Yuki here was minding her own business, when out of nowhere she was attacked by three men. One got randomly held up while she was running, but the others followed her until we sorted it out. She has bruises on her arms and legs, also a bad past. I suggest Amory should stay here and watch her when we're out, unless we decide to take her with us. But for the moment we cannot let her leave this place. She's in mortal danger."
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

Story Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Help   Story Help I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 10:50 pm

Shouldnt we have stayed, asked Ran. E shook her head and looked at him before returning her attention forward.
Im sure its about the girl and I have a suspicion there was a reason why they were after her.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

Story Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Help   Story Help I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 10:54 pm

"Got it?" he added, glancing at every member of his group in turn. They didn't seem scared or uncomfortable. That was good. Daisuke cleared his throat again.
"As E and Ran left, I suggest someone tells them what I just told you, so they won't be confused."
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

Story Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Help   Story Help I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 11:03 pm

E sat on the roof of the building, eyes closed as she enjoyed the slight breeze and the brief moment of peace.
Ran leaned against the wall, watching her before looking out. This was a sudden change of scenery and it seemed only E enjoyed them as often as the idiots out there enjoyed to fight.
Then he heard footsteps coming up the stairs one of the men showing up.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

Story Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Help   Story Help I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 11:17 pm

OOC-Slightly confused. What man, the one i the group or the bad guy? ;3

Daisuke looked over at the girl who slept peacefully before sitting down at his desk, yet again pondering over everything and how they were going to solve the violence problem.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

Story Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Help   Story Help I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 11:23 pm

OOC- good

E ordered Ran and the man to head back to Daisuke, as she stayed on the roof by herself.
She needed time to think things over, they just simply didn't add up. What did the girl have that those bastards wanted bad enough to be willing to kill her?
She supposed that was what she supposed to find out now. after a while, she stood and walked away back towards the others.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Story Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Help   Story Help I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Story Help
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RP Buddies :: ~User's Area~ :: Games-
Jump to: