RP Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is just a RP forum. Please read the instructions and Rules before registering or anything. Thank you!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~My Original RP OCs!~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

~My Original RP OCs!~ Empty
PostSubject: ~My Original RP OCs!~   ~My Original RP OCs!~ I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 5:58 pm

Here are my Original RP OCs Smile

1. Name: Rebecca Stevens
Nickname: Becca, Becky
Personality: Becky is often mean or shy with new people, but once you get to know her she's loud, funny and friendly. She might seem a total bitch at times, but she's the sort of girl that speaks her mind and doesn't like people to tell her what to do.
Looks: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Friends:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
David Jones, 17 years old, born on 6th November. He's Becky's best guy friend, and they always hang out. He's also the joker, and has known Becky since 5th grade.
Simon Davidson, 16 years old, born on 18th February. He's one of Becky's closest friends, and doesn't like to be in a big group. Secretly crushing on Becky but David is the only one that knows.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Marlow.jpg
Dianne Somphson, 16 years old, born on 5th March. She is Becky's best friend and Becky's crush's little sister. She's always inviting Becky over, mostly for close up sightings of her brother, which Becky's grateful for.
Family:
Dominic Stevens. Becky's 13 year old brother, born on 7th of December. He likes pulling pranks and never listens to his sister.
[They are both orphans, living with a foster family]
Crush:
Xander Somphson, Becky's crush, 18 years old and born on 30th of September. He's the Jock and the most popular guy in school. All the girls wanna date him but he doesn't pay attention to most, unless his crush is around. When his crush IS around, he flirts with every single girl around him, wanting to see how jealous she could get.

Back to top Go down
https://rpbuddiez.forumotion.co.uk

~My Original RP OCs!~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RP Buddies :: ~RP~ :: Original RP Characters-
Jump to: