RP Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is just a RP forum. Please read the instructions and Rules before registering or anything. Thank you!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Continued (quizilla)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

Continued (quizilla) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 12:52 am

Xander had missed school, too tired to wake up. He had had...fun...last night at the party, and now couldn't open his eyes. Jubbly woke up, stretched and looked at his owner. He never slept in, so Jubbly was slightly worried. He shrugged it off and pulled Kyo's tail to wake him up.
Back to top Go down
https://rpbuddiez.forumotion.co.uk
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 12:58 am

Takeshi grunted as he woke from his slumber, his eyes flinching as the sun hit his face.
He groaned as he stood up and took a shower.
He sighed as he felt the water hit his skin, he groaned feeling relief. It felt good.
He got off and tied a towel around his waist as he walked out of the bathroom. a towel on his head.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 1:02 am

Jubbly finally decided to wake Xander up He licked his face until the neko screwed up his face in annoyance and opened his eyes. He sat up, yawning as Jubbly jumped onto his lap. The brunette stroked his back, looking down at him.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 1:06 am

Rango watched as his owner slowly prepared himself for the rest of the day. Most of the time, he spent it lying o his bed with his eyes closed, daydreaming.
He mewed, wondering what was going on through his head.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 1:09 am

Xander just stared at the ceiling as he always did when he was awake and alone in his room. He felt happy about last night. Jubbly looked up at him with a questioning look on his face.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 1:15 am

Takeshi stroked Rango's ears.
Rango purred, until he noticed a scent on him, though very faint after the shower.
Xander...Rangon mewled, asking his owner.
Takeshi chuckled, "Yeah, we're together."
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 8:19 am

Xander found himself telling Jubbly about everything yet again.
The cat mewed happily, wondering if Rango knew.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 9:10 pm

Takeshi sighed as he slipped on a buttoned up shirt and dress pants, sighing as his mother ran in and out of his room, asking if he was ready. "For the hundreth time mother, yes," he replied tying up his tie aroind his neck, than slipping on a vest. His mother nearly squeal at the sight of him. "You should invite your friends." "Their at school." "Never hurts to try." And so he did, with his mother's persistance. He texted everyone to ask if they were free for later that evening.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 9:41 pm

Ryu was now randomly visiting Xander, as he had missed school. Their phones beeped and they read the text. They glanced at each other.
"Well I'm free." Xander stated.
"Same." Ryu said, and they both texted back a 'yup'.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 9:55 pm

Takeshi read their answers with his mother reading over his shoulder. "See I told you darlin," Miu said with a wink.
Takeshi shook his head and replied, 'Care to join me for a party? if so, dress up with something nice, dont go overboard'
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 10:05 pm

They laughed and Xander sent his reply, 'I won't, but I don't know about Ryu.' with his friend reading over his shoulder.
"Formal...or casual?" Ryu asked as he held up a biker jacket and a suit.
Xander spluttered and threw him some other clothes instead, while shoving his friend in the bathroom. He got changed in his room, dressing in something nice, as Takeshi had suggested, but not overboard. Everything made him look too cute, especially the outfit he had on now, but he sighed and gave up, leaving that outfit on (ooc-just imagine something nice that everyone at the party would be wearing...dunno...) as Ryu walked out of the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 10:18 pm

ooc- he wearing the outfit in avatar

Takeshi sighed as his mother sat in the passenger seat, grabing his cell to call Xander.
He asked where they were so he could go and pick them up for the party.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 10:23 pm

OOC-Okay ^^

Xander answered.
"My house in Cherry Valley. Number 19." he said happily, as Ryu yelled a enthusiastic 'hello!'.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 10:36 pm

Takeshi chuckled at Ryu's breaf moment of fame, his mother grinning.
He blinked asking her what was wrong. She simply shook her head, as he drove. Just as they reached it, he honked his horn, signaling he had arrived.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 10:44 pm

"Cooome on kitty," Ryu urged as he pulled Xander out of the house.
"If you are lying abour my so-called cute kitten ears," Xander didn't bother finishing his threat as Ryu opened the car door and shoved him in, getting in after him, grinning all over his face.
"Itte..." Xander whined as he fixed his seatbelt and rubbed his ears. "Hewwo," he added in a cute voice.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 10:59 pm

"Awe don't you both look adorable!" squealed Miu as Takeshi smiled and turned to look at the two. "Neh, both of you look great," he told them with a wink before driving off. Miu began to start a conversation after things had gotten quiet in the car.
"So, what is new with both of you kittens?" she asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 11:13 pm

They glanced at each other and grinned, but kept quiet. Ryu, however had broken his promise to Xander about keeping a secret...
"Xander's going to go visit his dad in New Zealand, for about 2 to 3 weeks." Ryu announced.
Xander gave him a death glare.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 11:19 pm

Takeshi's hands tightened on the wheel as he heard the news, but kept driving.
Miu clasped her hands together, "Oh that's wonderful Xander," she said with a smile as she turned to look at Takeshi. "Isn't it Taki?"
He simply nodded, before turning around and giving him a smile, but only as they arrived at the banquet.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 11:30 pm

"I never agreed to going." he muttered to himself as everyone got out of the car, Ryu having to pull him along again.
Dammit, he really didn't want to go see his dad and his new wife.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 11:37 pm

"Oh why you're so cute! You're just like Taki here when he went to see his father just last year," Miu explained as Takeshi held the door open for them to enter.
Upon entering, they were greeted by a very calm and serene aura of the room. It was evident that they had chosen a rather expensive place to host it.
Soon, a squeal was heard causing them Takeshi and Miu to turn, only to see the person of the hour. Takeshi grinned opening his arms as the girl ran into his arms. Laughing he spun her around with a grin as Miu clapped her hands. "Congrats," he said as she gave her thanks. Soon asking who the two nekos where.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 11:41 pm

Ryu took her hand and kissed it.
"Ryu here at your service." he grinned up at the girl.
Xander held back a laugh at his best friend's forwardness and rubbed the back of his neck nervously.
"Uh, Xander here." he replied shyly.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 11:48 pm

Anahit giggled at Ryu and Xander curtsying in her rather large flow-y dress.
"Takeshi, you've made some very cute friends, I'm jealous!" she said pouting and holding onto his arm. "Come on, I'm sure my mom and dad would like to see you and thank you for buying my dress!" she said with a fit of giggled, dragging Takeshi off.
"Oh Anahit has never changed, still the same cute and naive girl who clung to Takeshi like an older brother," Miu cooed as she told the boys to follow her, towards the direction Ana dragged her son.
Takeshi looked back, noticing the others were following, until he was spun around by his aunt who gave him a hug and a thank you.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 11:58 pm

Xander almost smirked as Takeshi got cooed over and hugged. Instead, he whispered something to Ryu and both the neko grinned. Why not use some twin cuteness whenever they were asked a question or talked to?
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 12:06 am

Takeshi grunted as he nodded at his uncle.
He sighed, scratching the back of his neck as the others arrived where they were located at, just as Anahit looked at her mother and aunt Miu with a smirk.
"Oh Takeshi, why don't you do that little prince routine," asked his aunt, causing Takeshi to blush. "Um, I'm not," "Oh please Taki, it would make my day even better," Anahit pouted.
Takeshi sighed, though he remind himself to kill himself after this.
He took a step back and took a deep breath before bowing on his knee at Anahit.
"Hello young maiden, may this prince kiss your hand?" he said fluently as he brought her hand to his lips and kissed it, causing the three women to squeal. Yes, he wanted to die.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 12:14 am

"Awwwww." Ryu cooed as Xander grinned.
"That was so cute!" they said in unison, fighting hard not to burst out laughing.
Boy, were they enjoying themselves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Continued (quizilla)
Page 12 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next