RP Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is just a RP forum. Please read the instructions and Rules before registering or anything. Thank you!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Continued (quizilla)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

Continued (quizilla) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 6:29 am

His smirk widened at his innocent act. He wondered what he would do now, so he simply picked him up and threw him on his bed, sitting next to him. "You're even more adorable when you blush he stated, taking off his shirt again and looking through his clothing, looking for a clean and descent shirt to wear. "No staring kitty," he said glancing at the kid with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 6:36 am

Xander's blush darkened and he simply looked away. He heard Ryu knocking.
"Are you decent?" he teased.
"Give me 5, can't find my shirt." Xander growled sarcastically.
Ryu laughed and entered, bowls full of popcorn in his hands. He put them on the table and smirked.
"Been having fun?"
Back to top Go down
https://rpbuddiez.forumotion.co.uk
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 6:42 am

"You can say that," commented with a smirk as he finished putting on his shirt, hearing his cell ring. He answered it quickly, grunting at hearing that voice again. "You don't mind if we head over do you Taki? Of course not! Me and Colt will be at your door in ten minutes!" Takeshi sighed, knowing well why they were here so early. "Heh, what want to get drunk again so I could shove both your asses out of here?" he asked bitterly, sitting on his bed but he received no answer as she hung up.

Rolling his eyes he looked at the kids. "You guys should either say no every time they offer or hope you can hold alcohol in your system," he muttered to them. "Alright then, they're heading over so invite who ever you wish now."
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 6:46 am

Ryu called Hikari while Xander called Ryu's crush. It took some time for the boys to convince them to come. Xander ended the call and looked around.
"Hey, where's Rango?"
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 6:52 am

As he finished, Rango mewed and jumped on Taki's head. Takeshi growled lightly as he brought the cat to his arms. "Present," he mumbled as he stroked the cat behind his ears, earning a few purrs from it. Soon the cat jumped onto his bed and licked itself, before curling up into a ball.

Just then the bell rang. Takeshi ignored it knowing Miu would open it for him. He figured it was Kay and Colt, hearing her loud voice. He sighed shaking his head. "Something wicked this way comes," he mumbled so only the ones in the room could hear.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 6:55 am

Xander laughed then stopped and pondered.
"They're not that bad.." he stated, looking up at the door as it opened.
He jumped back in the pillow pool, his ears twitching.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 7:00 am

Takeshi shrugged, only to be tackled onto the bed by Kay who giggled like a maniac. He grunted, as she was pulled off by Colt. He sighed and sat up, before taking a spot next to Xander as his bed was ruled by Kay. Then, he heard the bell again, he figured it was the other girls.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 7:05 am

Xander swore he saw Ryu drool when the other two walked in and sat either side. Xander muttered something along the lines of 'ladies' man', chuckling, his tail swooshing.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 7:09 am

Takeshi hid his grin as he heard what Xander mumbled, he couldn't help but agree. He leaned against his bed as Colt began the whole thing. "Alright then, lets get started. What movie are we watching? What are we drinking?" "Malibu and Pineapple juice!" cried Kay as she offered the drinks to the kids, practically shoving it to Takeshi who had no choice but to take it. He took a sip, ignoring any of the stares that were sent his way. He might have not been the legal age or whatever, but he'd been drinking since he was 13.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 7:13 am

"Ne ne, last time I got drunk, I almost went skinny dipping with my best friend's girlfriend. Not to mention almost raping someone. So I'm good, thanks." he winced as, unlike him, Ryu had accepted his drink.
Xander groaned.
"You do realize he's gonna run around humping the walls now, don't ya?"
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 7:19 am

"No better than those two," muttered Takeshi mentioning towards Kay and Colt which only earned him a slap to the head. "Anyways, what movie are we going to watch girls and boys?" asked Kay, thinking about Xander's answer to having a drink. "Or should we do something else for now and wait to watch the movie later?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 7:24 am

"Movies or random stuff...both sound good to me. You pick." Xander glanced at every single guest and waited patiently for Kay to suggest something.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 7:27 am

As Kay opened her mouth, Takeshi quickly intervened. "Movie," he said quickly which caused Kay to pout. "Fine then, but we're watching a horror flick!" commented Colt as he took out a few of them. "Since you all are our guest, you pick which one to see, we've watched all of them so we don't care," explained Colt looking at the four kids in the room...excluding Kay.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 7:32 am

Xander and Ryu grinned at each other before both selecting the scariest movie, and earned nods from the girls as they held it up.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 7:34 am

Kay quickly put it in, pushed play, turned off the lights and jumped onto the bed holding the pillow to her chest. Takeshi closed his eyes, simply listening as the movie began.
Rango's ears twitched, but he remained asleep.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 7:38 am

Xander watched carefully and remained silent. His tail dropped to the ground with a 'thud' and his ears pricked up. He clutched a pillow, ready to throw it at anyone who dared scare him throughout the movie.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 7:43 am

Takeshi stared at the movie, he always found the beginnings so boring. Soon enough, the killings began as he continued to drink. His mind too preoccupied with that kay had planned later on for the evening.
He knew from last time, it wouldn't be good. One of them would probably do something embarrassing if not all of them would. However, his thoughts were interrupted by Kay's screaming.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 7:47 am

Xander whimpered and turned his head, giving the older girl an odd look before turning back to the movie, the pillow balanced on his head, hiding his cute kitty ears.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 7:50 am

Takeshi couldn't help but smile at the kitten, he did look adorable.
Turning his gaze back to the movie, another scream erupted, but this time from the screen.
Rango had woken up and nestled on his lap.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 7:54 am

Xander jumped as Ryu thought it would've been a good idea to try and scare him by hitting him with a pillow and tickling him.
"Bastard," Xander had hissed quietly, glaring at him.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 7:58 am

As everyone else laughed, Takeshi lay, well sat still against his bed. He had fallen asleep for it had been his sixth time in watching it and knowing what would happen, it didn't scare him anymore.
Rango had woken up do the mess Ryu had created, whining at the fact that they had woken him up.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:05 am

When the movie ended, Xander turned to look at Takeshi and smiled.
"Yo~ Takeshi!" he whispered into Takeshi's ear, waiting for a response.
Ryu glanced over and smirked.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:08 am

Takeshi whined as he fluttered his eyes open, yawning lightly as he rubbed his temple. "Movie over?" he asked Xander who he realized had woken him up from his slumber.
He blushed lightly, though it went away as he realized how close the kitten was, until Kay opened her big mouth.
"Time to play a game!"
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:16 am

Xander chuckled at Takeshi's reaction, his ear brushing against the boy's cheek as he turned to look at Kay with a questioning look on his face, his head slightly tilted to one side curiously.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:22 am

Kay smirked as she listed off the games. "We can play spin the bottle, truth or dare...hm, 7 minutes in heaven or-" "Dammit woman we don't need any of your perverted games," cured Colt, who Takeshi agreed with completely. "why not let the kids decide?" so they did, turning to look at them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Continued (quizilla)
Page 7 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next