RP Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is just a RP forum. Please read the instructions and Rules before registering or anything. Thank you!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Continuation of quizilla

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
~•~TrueBliss~•~

~•~TrueBliss~•~

Continuation of quizilla  Empty
PostSubject: Continuation of quizilla    Continuation of quizilla  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 10:54 pm

This is temperary
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of quizilla    Continuation of quizilla  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 10:58 pm

Haha lol yeah so here goes:

Cross looked over at her with a small cheerful smile. He was happy Hikan had invited him along. Truth was, he did sort of like her. He followed her out and slightly nodded and her 'thanks'.
~
Ami tried to keep from laughing as Senri kept twitching. She swore he was a tad more scared than her. She cuddled into him, her eyes still on the big screen.
Back to top Go down
https://rpbuddiez.forumotion.co.uk
~•~TrueBliss~•~

~•~TrueBliss~•~

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of quizilla    Continuation of quizilla  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 11:15 pm

Hikan had ah ha moment and dig in her jacket and finally found her cellphone in her coat pocket " found it" she said calling for cab. As they waiting for the cab the crisp air was refreshing as the gentle breeze blow gentle. The forest captured the light from the sun making the forest canpoey to glow. It took 10 minute for the cab to arrive she open the door and climb in " town sqaure please" the cabby was shaky of her
because of the cold atmosphere around her
~•~
shiki laugh slightly as her eyes was glued to the screen and tighten his hold on her but only a little bit' her eyes glitter against the shake lighting of the screen as the movie again show another dustrubing scene' he thought flitch a bit as the ending credit rolled by " are you hungry " he askedashe stood up
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of quizilla    Continuation of quizilla  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 11:20 pm

Kaien got in after her and waited for the cabby to drive them to the town square. He certainly took his time.
~
"Ne ne, not really," she replied with a smile, standing up and stretching. The movie'd been great.
Back to top Go down
~•~TrueBliss~•~

~•~TrueBliss~•~

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of quizilla    Continuation of quizilla  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 11:29 pm

Hikan look down at him " is there something the matter?" as she notice he was taking his time getting out of the cab. " ma'm that's 23 bucks " the cabby said she did not hear him " what" she said to him " nothing noithing it free" he said scaried of her
~•~
they walk out of the movie theatre " what you thought of the movie " he asked as the walk on the side walk just to chat.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of quizilla    Continuation of quizilla  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 12:45 am

Cross slightly chuckled and looked over at the woman. "Nothing." he replied with the same cute and cheerful smile.
~
She mused. "It was awesome. A little scary at times. Other than that just plain cool." she smiled up at him. "This has fairily been the best day of my life."
Back to top Go down
~•~TrueBliss~•~

~•~TrueBliss~•~

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of quizilla    Continuation of quizilla  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:33 am

She stood up straight as he got out of the the cab. She walk to the window pulling out her metalic fabric wallet but then The can speed up to get out of there as fast as he can she sweat dropped " what just happen doesn't he want a tip" she sighed then turn to the town. Pulling out a list " frist off it's pastel and molding scaples, molding clay then grocery shopping...." she look at the list " it's not to late to backdown now"

~•~

Shiki nodded at her as they walk through town looking at the diferent shops then saw a little necklace with ivy vines heart shape. before she notices Senri walk away from her side as he entered the store as looking at the necklace and bought it. When she finially notice he was gone he walk out of the shop
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of quizilla    Continuation of quizilla  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 9:39 pm

Kaine slightly chuckled and shook his head. "I am here because you need help. And I will stay here to help you. No backing down."
~~
Ami pouted and looked for Senri, when she eventually saw him heading towards her, his hands behind his back for somw weird reason. "Thought you ditched me," she whined.
Back to top Go down
~•~TrueBliss~•~

~•~TrueBliss~•~

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of quizilla    Continuation of quizilla  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 9:49 pm

" i'm glad" she said warmily to him smiling at him really happy to hear that " thank you" he can see how happy she was by looking at her eyes " let's go to the art store" she said she was about to take his hand but instead she just held his long jacket sleeve pulling him slightly towards the bizzare looking art shop
~•~
shiki walk up to her and kissed her forehead " I will never do that love" he putt his hidden hands around her neck clip the necklace on her neck. He lean away from her and put a finger on his chin " it suits you" with love and admiration in his eyes
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of quizilla    Continuation of quizilla  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 10:13 pm

He nodded and smiled. He kept himself from holding her hand and let her pull him towards the art shop.
~~
Ami's eyes widened. "Senri, I...this is beautiful." she said, awed. She hugged him tight. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
~•~TrueBliss~•~

~•~TrueBliss~•~

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of quizilla    Continuation of quizilla  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 10:28 pm

As they enter there was a flora man " ah hikan San how's the lesson the kids did not turn into stone yet" hikan sighed " No Rei can I have 10 pound of clay and 4 of each of your scapels " she said the odd man got her things then out a hand out to her and look at Kaine " who's your friend there he's cute you think...." hikan got red as he talk about cross being cute " umm..." she couldnot speak for him. " here.. 50 bucks for the stuff"
~•~

Shiki hugged her back " your welcome" he said before kissing her lovingly " where you want to go next?" he ask as he brought his hand to his interwhining their finger.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of quizilla    Continuation of quizilla  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 10:32 pm

Cross waited patiently and as soon as they walked out, he took hold of the bag. "Here, let me help you with that."
~~
"I don't care where we go as long as I'm with you." she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
~•~TrueBliss~•~

~•~TrueBliss~•~

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of quizilla    Continuation of quizilla  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 10:53 pm

"Are you sure.... I mean thank you" she said little confused then Rei yelled " call me cutiepie" he intend it for cross to hear. " next stop grocery store." you can wait here if you want and I'll get them" she said standing before him she push a long strain of hair away from his face.

~•~

Shiki nodded " umm...is there a place really want to go but cannot?" he said really touch by her comment
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of quizilla    Continuation of quizilla  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 11:04 pm

Cross shook his head. "You need help so I'm helping." he said while smiling down at her.
~~
"Not really. Anywhere's fine by me."
Back to top Go down
~•~TrueBliss~•~

~•~TrueBliss~•~

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of quizilla    Continuation of quizilla  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 11:13 pm

" alright," she said as they head to the grocery store she bought lots of things to milk to raw meat. She even got toga cigerates for him " Kaien what's your favorite dish" she asked as they walk down the aile of ice cream. She was planing to make something for him for helping her as well as dinner since Toga invited her to eat with them.
~•~
" Then I want to show you something" he pulled her gently through the forest zig zagging through the tree then stop in 5miles or so " close your eyes" he said as the stood be hind a brush of leaves
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of quizilla    Continuation of quizilla  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 11:26 pm

"Hmm. I usually go for a very nice toad-in-the-hole." he replied with a dreamy look on his eyes.
~~
"Ok." she closed her eyes obediently and waited patiently.
Back to top Go down
~•~TrueBliss~•~

~•~TrueBliss~•~

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of quizilla    Continuation of quizilla  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 11:43 pm

She look at him and blush wildly as she saw his dreamy look then turn away to hide it " oh my sorry to say but I never heard of it" something inside of her is stirring up making her heart race and his scent alluring but she did not show it.
~•~

Shiki pulled her a few more metters before push the leaves aside " this" he said cuing her to open them. It was a very goerious lake in middle of the forest. Only several strain of light shine through the canpoey as the large branches umberllaed the lake. The only middle of the like was domantly lumanited my the sun. The grass was rich breen even the trees as mosse and ivy vines grow on the trunks and roots of the trees
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of quizilla    Continuation of quizilla  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 11:48 pm

Cross laughed. "Oh. I should get Toga to cook that for yoj someday. You'll like it."
~~
She opened her eyes and stared around in awe. "Amazing."
Back to top Go down
~•~TrueBliss~•~

~•~TrueBliss~•~

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of quizilla    Continuation of quizilla  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 12:02 am

" I would love that..." she said with a dreamy smile as they walk to the cashier " is that your only favorite ?" she asked as she already knew toga favorite beef stew with rum but not his. She empty the cart by section. In her mind her vampire gene wants so much to drink his blood or life energy her human side refuse to do so she was in battle with herself. However bottle it up " 120 dollars ma'am" she payed and carried three paper bags in her hands
~•~

" come here to think when rima is not tracking be down like dog" he said patting the ground next to himas he seat infront of the lake
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of quizilla    Continuation of quizilla  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 9:47 pm

Cross took the other paper bags and smiled at her, waiting for her to tell him where they had to go next.
~
Ami smiled and sat down next to him, staring at the crystal blue lake. Luckily the sun wasn't out.
Back to top Go down
~•~TrueBliss~•~

~•~TrueBliss~•~

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of quizilla    Continuation of quizilla  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 11:46 pm

Hikan shook her head " we need to go back I have to start cooking for our dinner " she said as she walk with him pullingb her cell out to call the cab when sudden she was pulled in the alley by level e vampire who had company pi ning on the wall licking her neck " sweet smell" it said as it was already wounded it took a bite of her sucking her it wounds started to heal

Shiki look at her and smiled moving closer to her wrap her arms around the beatiful girl next to him
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of quizilla    Continuation of quizilla  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 12:04 am

Kaien growled and got rid of the vampire. When the cab arrived, he put the shopping bags in then picked her up and got in with her. "Hikan are you ok?"
~
Ami cuddled into him and put her head on his chest.
Back to top Go down
~•~TrueBliss~•~

~•~TrueBliss~•~

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of quizilla    Continuation of quizilla  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 12:21 am

Hikan was limp in his arms her eyes show no life in them yet she was still breathing with a blank expression. Her neck wound did not heal right away. She was like a empty shell of a doll. As they drove to the school her expression did not change at all her breathing got shallower and skin turn more paler.

~•~

shiki smiled at her hate to ruin the moment but it was getting late and the time when they need to get back with out trouble is drawing to the end " we need to go back now" he said getting up leading a hand for her to take
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of quizilla    Continuation of quizilla  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 10:25 pm

As the cabby parked the car, he saw the girl coming to and got out, as Toga appeared and knowingly took the bags and payed the cabby.
~
She took his hand and smiled, letting him lead the way.
Back to top Go down
~•~TrueBliss~•~

~•~TrueBliss~•~

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of quizilla    Continuation of quizilla  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 4:57 am

Hikan got up suddenly without warning lick kaien wrist kissing it till she cut his wrist with her nail drinking his blood as she did she was crying as if she was sorry and ashamed of what she was doing but it was surviing reflex in her gene to take the blood of nears living thing, she did not know what she did before becoming concious again. She look at him blushing " what happen" she asked did not notice the trail of blood on the corner of her lip to her chin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of quizilla    Continuation of quizilla  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Continuation of quizilla
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next