RP Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is just a RP forum. Please read the instructions and Rules before registering or anything. Thank you!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Continued (quizilla)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

Continued (quizilla) Empty
PostSubject: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 10:43 pm

"Seeing as you won't take anything here, you are free to go...Takeshi." Takeshi huffed as Rango was perched on his head. "Alright then, later doc," he replied waving him off as he slowly walked out. Knowing he couldn't drive in this condition, he had no choice but to take transportation home, but hell the bus wouldn't allow pets.

So unfortunately he had to call that bastard...but he suppose it was time to pay him back for that little joke he pulled on his when he couldn't move. "Colt, get your ass to the hospital and take me home."
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 10:49 pm

"I'm alright. Nothing's wrong with me." Xander replied a bit too quickly and childishly.
Ryu stared in disbelief at his boyfriend's sudden childish behaviour. Sensing it was something to do with someone else, he didn't bother replying. Instead, he groaned in pain.
"Darn it, how the hell did you manage to break your arm??" Xander finally asked.
Ryu grinned.
"Fell out the window." he said.
Back to top Go down
https://rpbuddiez.forumotion.co.uk
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 10:57 pm

Colt laughed as he watched Takeshi pout in the seat next to him, Rango mewing on his lap. he continued to drive as the songs from the radio continued to rock the car, until Takeshi turned it off. "Oh come one Takeshi, ever had fun?" he asked teasingly at the boy who simply gave him a glare. "Don't you dare," he warned the driver who simply chuckled.

Rango mewed and licked his pwner's cheek, wanting attention. Takeshi looked at his kitten and stroked him, wishing he was home without any of the issues he has to suffer.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 11:02 pm

"Such an idiot. You're a cat. You should've landed on your feet." Xander scolded.
"At least I've got 8 more lives." Ryu chuckled.
"Shut it." the other neko warned, making him laugh harder and then wince in pain.

They heard scratches at the window and turned to look.
"Dammit."
Xander got up and opened the window, picking up a cat. No other that Jubbly.
"I think his new hobby is stalking me," the boy slightly growled, causing his boyfriend to laugh again.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 11:10 pm

Takeshi cursed his buddy Colt who merely laughed at his weak struggles to escape his grasp. Rango simply followed to the front door, until he decided he would run off. Takeshi cried out to him, but he was long gone. Takeshi groaned as he was plopped onto the couch, while Colt simply grinned down at him.

"Alright, you can leave." "No," Colt replied as he sat down, pulling his legs across his lap. Takeshi glared at the man who petted him before turning on the TV. Why oh why must I suffer? he wondered.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 11:17 pm

"Jubbly's cute." Ryu suddenly stated.
The brunette laughed.
"Yeah. Hey, think your mum would let you out soon? Cause we're missing our trio date with Hikari." Xander mused.
"If I don't move my arm, then yeah, of course." Ryu answered.

>>At Park
Ryu and Xander had just finished telling Hikari everything about Ryu's accident and they were all three watching Jubbly as he circled them curiously.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 11:30 pm

Rango simple followed another cat he had befriended about a week ago, a female who had trailed him all the way home. She was terrified of humans, which was why Takeshi had yet to see her. The she cat mewed and cuddled against Rango who stopped before continuing on the walk. He noticed this was bad, this female had grown attached to him.

Takeshi fell asleep, wondering where Rango had run off to. As of recent, he noticed that kitten spent more and more time outside then home just about a week ago. He figured he met another cat, possibly female, but he just hoped he would be alright out there.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 11:44 pm

"Jubbly! Where you going??" Hikari chased after Xander's crazy cat as he tried to escape and go off on a girls' hunt...or so Ryu had suggested.

"Idiot." Xander had muttered.
"What?! Jubbly's a male, ne? So he's off to get a girlfriend. Smart ass player."
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 11:47 pm

Rango continued to walk, as the she feline continued to follow him. Looking around, he searched for a meal for both of them to share, she looked too thin. Perhaps that was to be expected, a cat from the streets could only eat what it could find and there were many cats out there competing for the very little there was. Snatching a fresh fish from a nearby market, he gave it to the female to eat, before he would eat what remained.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 11:57 pm

"Hey love doves!! He's in the tree, can you get him down??" Hikari yelled.
They ignored her.
Jubbly stared down and casually swung his tail from side to side, sticking his tongue out at the girl before jumping from tree to tree and ran off into the distance.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 12:04 am

"Here kitty kitty" cried Kay as she wondered around looking for Rango. It had been about half an hour since she received a call from Takeshi, asking if she could help find rango who had run off earlier in the day. Of course she agreed! She loved that cat half to death! So this leads to where she is now, searching around town looking for the darn cat.

However, she soon noticed those three up ahead. Deciding quickly, he jogged up and asked if they had seen Takeshi's cat.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 12:11 am

"Actually, Xander's cat also headed that way five minutes ago." Hikari pointed to her right.
"He might have been heading to see Rango then..." Ryu suggested.

They all jumped to their feet and smiled brightly.
"We'll help you find him. Hopefully Jubbly will be around there too!"

Jubbly had sensed his new friend Rango with a female companion somewhere near the cafe alleyway. He headed that way and greeted them both with a twitch of his left ear.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 12:17 am

Rango mewed at the sudden appearance of Jubbly. He quickly went over to greet with a quick lick, until his tail was nipped by the female. He turned to look at her as she hid behind a post. Rango mewed to her, trying to get her out. She didn't do well with new cats or people at all.

Kay grinned and nodded, running off towards the direction they told her. She ran even faster once she caught sight of the cats, but noticed a new one hissing and hissing as she arrived.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 12:37 am

Xander crouched down low as him and his friends also arrived, stroking Jubbly's ears and earning a affectionate purr. He chuckled and held his hand up, gesturing for his cat to High 5 him, which he did, using his tail.

"Who's the cat behind the pole?" Hikari asked as she gently moved towards the female cat.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 12:45 am

"I have no idea," replied Kay. The she cat hissed before running behind Rango, cowering. Rango mewed at Kay who giggled. "Ah, she a street cat for sure...just like Rango used to be. No wonder you let her follow you," Kay said scratching behind Rango's ear. She earned a purr from the male and a hiss from the female. Kay giggled and said, "awe looks like someone doesn't like sharing Rango."

Takeshi groaned, the bastard just had to fall asleep on him! He tried to push him off, but the medication the idiot had forced down his throat had made him to weak to even speak, let alone shove the 178 pound man off of him. He wondered if Kay had found rango yet.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 12:52 am

Jubbly mewed at Kay in agreement to her last statement. It was pretty obvious she wouldn't share him, since she grew so attached to him.

Xander chuckled.
"Got yourself a girlfriend, eh, Rango?" he teased, stroking the kitten, though knowing he might earn a hiss every minute.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 12:59 am

Rango mewed, in embarrassment or to whine they would never know, but he looked at the female who hissed at Xander. Rango quickly moved towards Jubbly, wanting to play with the cat since it had been so long. He didn't care if the she cat didn't like it, it was his choosing, besides that female was just in heat and rather territorial.

Kay grinned at the cat who had freed himself from the clutches of the female for a short time. "You know kitty, you've got Takeshi all worried about you," she said with a giggle as she remembered the tone he had used.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 1:05 am

Xander frowned at hearing the guy's name. He let down Jubbly and watched him and Rango chase each other around him. Both his friends noticed his reaction and exchanged confused glances. The neko just carried on watching the cats and couldn't help but smile.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 1:14 am

"Well guys, I have to take poor Rango here back to his owner. I just hope that Colt hasn't messed up his house in anyway...he has enough worries as it is, so come on kitt," Kay explained. Rango quickly climbed up to her nead and curled himself up to a ball. Kay had noticed Xander's change in mood, but she shrugged it off. She would ask Takeshi soon enough, knowing well something had gone between the two boys. She bid her good-byes and quickly made her way back.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 1:23 am

Xander nodded and muttered a 'bye' before picking Jubbly up and cuddling him. Feeling left out, Ryu joined in the hug, but Xander didn't feel the usual love sparks anymore. He shrugged it off, thinking it was cause Jubbly was also in the hug.

The group all headed back to the park.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 1:37 am

"What did you do?!?!" cried Kay as she ran barged through the front door like a wold beast. That sudden loud bang from the door caused the boys to jump awake, Colt jumping off of Takeshi onto the floor beneath. He groaned as Takeshi rolled his eyes looking at the girl who looked like she was about to murder someone. "What are you going on about?" he asked her.

She growled glaring at the boy who laid on the couch. "I'm talking about the fact that you did something to Xander! He got all depressed when he heard you're god damn name!" she cried causing both boys to wince. Takeshi looked at anything but her. "I have no-" he tried until she cut him off. "Liar, but whatever you did you better fix!"

"It's better this way anyways! He's happy isn't he? If we are still friends, you know something will happen to him!" retorted Takeshi silencing her. Takeshi sighed, pushed himself off the couh and into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 1:56 am

Xander sat on a swing with Jubbly on his lap. The cat mewed softly as Xander stared down at him with no expression.

Hikari spoke up.
"What happened at the hospital this morning?" she asked.
"Nothing." he stated simply.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 2:03 am

Kay looked at Colt who in turn look back. Without a word, they nodded toward each other in understanding, before Kay brought out her cell and Colt walked out of the home. She dialed Xander's number, with a grin as she quickly left Takashi on his own to mope around. She waited patiently for him to answer, as she got inside Colt's car and drove towards the park.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 2:06 am

Xander heard his phone ringing and quickly picked up.
"Hai hai?" he answered, his voice flat and Jubbly mewing sympathetically.
He was surprised to see it was Kay.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 2:10 am

"Hey Xander, can I talk to you in private? I'm outside the park entrance waiting?" she asked him quickly.
Whatever that Takeshi idiot did, she will find out by any means necessary, but first she had to explain to Xander what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Continued (quizilla)
Page 1 of 17Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next