RP Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is just a RP forum. Please read the instructions and Rules before registering or anything. Thank you!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Continued (quizilla)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

Continued (quizilla) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:09 pm

Ryu and a few other people started talking quietly, so Xander wouldn't hear.
"Is the town hall all set up for the event?" Ryu asked.
"Yeah. Who's coming again?"
"Everyone here. We just need to invite Takeshi and that's it. And why not tell him Xander's secret? It'll be cute!" Ryu replied, smirking.
Back to top Go down
https://rpbuddiez.forumotion.co.uk
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:18 pm

Takeshi groaned, he was never good at this.
He looked through the racks of clothing, oh how typical. He sighed, unsure of what was going to happen for that poor little neko with friends like Ryu. Shaking his head, he looked at his phone and decided to text that idiot friend of his neko.
"Ryu, what the hell does Xander like? I need gift ideas call me if you can,"
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:30 pm

Ryu grinned as he read Takeshi's message.
"Oh trust me, your existence is enough. But if you insist, I suggest a hug. That should do it. Oh yeah, and we're throwing a surprise party in the town hall at 5. Be there." he keyed back.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:50 pm

Takeshi read the message, wanting to slap the kid. If anything, this seemed like a cheesy romance novel or film. Sighing, he shook his head but thought about the idea.
He will give him a hug for sure, but depending on how that went...he will give him the rest of his so called present.
Shaking his head he replied to the message.
"I'll be there," though adding to himself I hope.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:57 pm

And so the day passed quickly. Xander had been dragged home by Ryu, who said he was going to take him out for the day. 'As friends.' he had added. Xander had protested, but eventually agreed. He was now dressed in his skinny jeans and skull T-shirt, and was whining as Ryu blindfolded him.

Meanwhile at the town hall, Hikari was handing the DJ a list of songs, happily smiling at all the guests who had already arrived and where now trying to hide behind tables.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 9:02 pm

Takeshi grunted, how the hell Colt and Kay got invited he didn't know.
He sighed, walking into one of those corners where it was to dark to see anything as the two hid beneath the tables. Shaking his head, he still felt nervous about the whole thing.
He grunted, as everyone was told to hush.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 9:06 pm

"Ryu you bastard! You shoved me into that tree on purpose!" Xander's voice was heard from outside.
"Shut up!" Ryu yelled back and opened the door, taking the blindfold off his friend's eyes and turning on the lights.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 9:08 pm

Takeshi winced at how loud these walls made everyone sound as they shouted the word surprise.
However, he couldn't help but grin at the one they would call the birthday boy.
He watched as everyone ran towards him to give him their presents or to simply congratulate him. He sighed, he wasn't sure when to give his at all.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 9:16 pm

Xander managed to get away from everyone. His face lightened up at the sight of Takeshi, and he grinned widely.
"Takeshiiii!!!" he yelled happily, rushing over to him and, without thinking, hugged him.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 9:21 pm

Takeshi blinked as he heard his name being called. He had just managed to open his arms as the kid ran up to him.
Blinking, he looked at the boy in his arms before a smile formed on his lips. His grip tightened around his shoulders bringing him close as he whispered, "Happy birthday kitten," to his ear, kissing his kittens forehead.
Pulling back with a wink he said, "I'll give you your present later...maybe," he said teasingly, though he was honest with his words.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 9:25 pm

Xander simply laughed and ignored the odd looks, grins or winks thrown his way. As the music started, and ten minutes had passed, Xander stuck to Takeshi like glue.
"Whose idea was this?" he whimpered, looking around at everyone.
They were all either dancing or having private conversations.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 9:28 pm

Grinning at the fact that Xander never left him, he watched the others do their thing when he heard his question.
Shrugging he answered, "Guessing Ryu," he then turned to look at Xander ruffling his hair. "eh, getting something to drink, you coming or should I bring you something?" knowing well if he stayed, he might as well just bring one drink for himself. The others would devour the kitty and take him away.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 9:35 pm

"Coming," he said, clutching the boy's arm and glaring at Ryu for having to throw this party. If Takeshi hadn't showed up, he would've probably left and planned to never talk to Ryu again. As they reached the table with the drinks, Xander simply poured himself a glass of champagne and took a sip, glancing at the people around him.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 9:37 pm

"You seem tense kitten," he urged Xander, looking at his stance.
Takeshi simply got the same thing as the neko, just in a larger quantity.
"Come on, you need a break," he said pulling the neko by the hand he grasped, pulling him towards the back doors for much needed fresh air.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 9:42 pm

The neko followed him out. No arguing. Weird. He usually did argue, for he couldn't stand anyone pulling him. He backed against the wall and closed his eyes when they exited the crowded hall, breathing out normally.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 9:45 pm

Takeshi chuckled at his reaction, but noticed how differently he had been acting.
Normally, he would have been harassed by the boy for pulling him, but not today. He looked at the neko for a while, before looking up at the sky as it darkened, closing his eyes.
With a sigh, he took a last sip of his drink and threw it away, before walking back to his dear neko.
"Xander?" he questioned as he walked up to him, his voice low with all seriousness. He continued to move forward towards him, making sure he didn't escape as he pinned him against the wall.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 9:49 pm

Xander had finished his drink just before Takeshi. His eyes shot open at the sudden contact and he looked at him. Nya~ he was so close. He felt like doing something he shouldn't, like kissing him, but he had self control. He gulped and waited for him to continue.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 9:54 pm

Takeshi watched his every reaction, his every movement. He made no protest, which was good.
He leaned forward and muttered against his ear, "Happy birthday, my neko," before pulling back and pressing his lips against the kittens.
His hand reached his cheek, while the other softly stroked his ears, trying to make him feel comfortable.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 10:10 pm

Xander's eyes widened. Damn, he'd been waiting for this so long, yet he never did know Takeshi liked him too. He kissed back eagerly, his arms snaking around the boy's neck happily. His neko. He liked the sound of that.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 10:14 pm

Takeshi groaned into the kiss as it was returned, relief flooding through him as he pressed the teen up against himself and the wall, never letting his lips part from the other. His hands wrapped themselves around his waist, bringing him even closer, but of course both men had to breath.
Pulling back, he took a deep breath looking at his neko. The damn kitten who had been plaguing him for a while was finally his. "We should head back inside, they might be getting worried the birthday boy disappeared on them," he mumbled giving him a quick peck after.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 10:20 pm

Xander pouted but nodded. He didn't have the strenght to argue, though he truly didn't want to go back. His legs almost gave away, but he somehow made it to the door, looking behind, his ears twitching. He wanted to make sure Takeshi was close behind and wasn't going to flee. He opened the door and instantly groaned as he saw those familiar faces again.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 10:24 pm

Takeshi followed the neko, his kitten, back inside and smiled small as he groaned. Leaning forward, he whispered, "You'll be fine kitten," pecking his cheek before pulling back.
He wondered what Ryu and the others have planned, though he didn't like those questioning eyes from Kay or Colt.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 10:28 pm

"Birthday boy's back!" Ryu yelled. "Someone suggest a game. ANY game. We won't say no to anything."
Xander whined. Why oh why did he have friends like Ryu?
"If I die tonight, kill Ryu for me." Xander begged, looking over at Takeshi.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 10:33 pm

Takeshi nodded as he walked over to the neko when no one was looking and muttering into his ear, "Like hell i'll let anyone live who's the reason for your death," before ruffling his hair with a grin.
He looked up to see what game they would be playing.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 10:37 pm

"So far we've got 7 minutes in heaven...but let's make that 30, shall we?" Ryu yelled, earning cheers from people all around the hall.
Xander winced. No. No. No. NO WAY was he going to play that. But Ryu was already going around and telling half the people to put coloured cards into a hat, while the other half waited impatiently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Continued (quizilla)
Page 10 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next