RP Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is just a RP forum. Please read the instructions and Rules before registering or anything. Thank you!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Continued (quizilla)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

Continued (quizilla) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 1:48 am

"Actually since you offered, do you have any honey? I've seemed to run out," Miu commented as she touched Takeshi's forehead before placing a wet towel over it.
She hoped it would help lower his body temperature, but right now it only seemed to be getting worst.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 1:52 am

"Yeah, sure! I'll be there in less than 10 minutes." he said, running downstairs, taking a pot of honey. His mum always randomly bought them, forgetting Xander can't stand honey. He dashed out the house and, as promised, got to Takeshi's in less than 10 minutes. He knocked, panting. He'd run all the way.
Back to top Go down
https://rpbuddiez.forumotion.co.uk
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 1:59 am

Miu was surprised to see the boy panting, had he run? "Oh thank you Xander, Takeshi's in his room, you can go up if you'd like," she told him after getting him inside. she walked to the kitchen, ready to prepare some tea for Takeshi.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 2:01 am

The boy nodded and walked to Takeshi's room. He sat down on a chair and looked at him. He didn't want to wake him up.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 2:13 am

Rango jumped into Xander's lap, mewing. He was worried about his owner and he knew Xander was too. However, he jumped to the bed when he noticed him stirring.
Takeshi opened his eyes, tired and weak. He looked over to Xander, giving him a rather small smile.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 6:04 pm

"I get off the plane, back from 3 weeks spent in hell, and I find you lying there like a potato. Do not make me try and kill you. You better get well soon." Xander scolded, walking towards the bed and crouching.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 12:32 am

Takeshi chuckled as he looked at the neko, lifting his arm slowly and ruffling his hair weakly. "Well I wasn't in a better situation either, remember?" he asked teasingly, his voice cracking. "I'm glad you're back though," he said lightly, a small smile on your face.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 5:24 pm

He smiled down at him.
"Glad to be back too." he rested his chin on the bed, looking at the boy, his ears twitching.
He sighed.
"Please get better soon."
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 7:12 pm

Takeshi could only smile at Xander's request.
"I'll try," he said before his mother came in with a cup of tea for him. Takeshi struggled to sit up before taking the cup and taking a few sips. He set it on the night stand and laid back down, glad to see it was letting up, slowly.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 8:01 pm

The neko smiled happily. At least he was still the same ol' Takeshi, fever or no fever. He watched the boy carefully, hoping he wasn't going to get worse.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 8:49 pm

Takeshi noticed the boy staring for some time, soon turning his gaze towards him. He gave Xander as smile, lifting his arm and petting his head. "You're adorable when you worry, you know that?" he said teasingly, trying to brighten the mood of him being stuck in bed. Although they weren't doing much, Takeshi enjoyed the time he had with Xander.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 9:11 pm

The neko blushed and hid his face.
"Shut up." he joked, pretending to go off into a huff.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 9:21 pm

Takeshi couldn't help but snicker as he saw the blush creep onto the neko's face. He was even more adorable when he was embarrassed, he realized with a smile.
"Are, you are so mean to your sick boyfriend," he replied with a pout.
He had to admit, this was the firt time he ever felt like he didn't need to hide, he was letting his childish side appear.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 9:26 pm

"I am not mean! I am cool!...and hawt." he joked, and couldn't help but burst out laughing.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 9:30 pm

"Oh yes, you are," Takeshi managed to reply before he nearly laughed. He managed to catch himself before sitting up, slightly groaning as he did so. "Why else would I date you?" he asked rolling his eyes, sarcasm dripping down every word.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 9:40 pm

"It's either my awesomeness or my cuteness." he stuck his tongue out at him. "See, now you're the mean sarcastic one!! So mean to a little neko!"
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 9:44 pm

Takeshi chuckled as he grabbed his wrist and pulled him into the bed.
"I may be mean to my neko, but you wouldn't have me any other way," he said, pulling Xander's face close to him. "Well?" he asked teasingly, a smile on his lips that was less than an inch away from the neko's.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 9:56 pm

"Right." he grinned, yelping as he was pulled onto the bed next to the boy.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 10:00 pm

Takeshi shook his head before stroking the neko's ears, pulling him to lay next to him on the bed on his side.
He wrapped his arms around his waist and pulled him closer, enjoying the coolness of his skin against his own burning skin. He closed his eyes, enjoying the calmness.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 10:08 pm

Xander happily laid his head on the boy's chest, smiling slightly as he also closed his eyes. He hugged him tight, sighing happily.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 10:10 pm

Opening his eyes, Takeshi looked at the boy in his arms, wondering how exactly he got so lucky to have met him at this point in his life. He burried his face in the crook of his neck, taking in his scent and sighing.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 10:14 pm

The neke opened his eyes slowly, holding the boy close. His fever seemed to go down-that was good. He rested his chin on the boy's head, staring at the wall.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 10:17 pm

Takeshi opened his eyes slowly, smiling to himself.
His grip tightened around the boy pulling him closer, his eyes remained opened as he listened to the neko's heart.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 10:23 pm

He stroked his hair gently, as if somehow he'd become the little one that needed protection and lurrrve. He smiled to himself as he was being pulled closer.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 10:28 pm

Takeshi looked at him, before a smile broke on his lips.
"Thank you," he whispered kissing his neck and cheek. He slowly stood up, needing a shower to help him cool down. "Care to join?" he asked the neko teasingly, mentioning the bathroom door as he slowly walked towards it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Continued (quizilla)
Page 15 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next