RP Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is just a RP forum. Please read the instructions and Rules before registering or anything. Thank you!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Continued (quizilla)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

Continued (quizilla) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 8:17 pm

Takeshi bit his tongue, keeping himself from retorting back at Xander. Right now, he wanted to slap him for being stubborn and adorable, but he kept it to himself. He only responded with a grunt, waiting for the boy to tell him what to do, seeing as he would get mad at every little thing he did.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 8:26 pm

Xander rolled his eyes at the guy's attitude and took his arm, draping it round his neck, as he could see that Takeshi couldn't even walk properly, let alone stand up straight. He put an arm round his waist and held onto the wrist of the arm round his neck, keeping it in place.
"Try not to fall on me. I doubt I'll be able to pull you back up." he said as he started walking slowly towards Takeshi's apartament, glancing at him from time to time.
Back to top Go down
https://rpbuddiez.forumotion.co.uk
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 8:32 pm

Takeshi remained silent through out the whole event, although he nearly yelped as he felt his hand wrapped around his waist. One thing, he wasn't use to close contact if it wasn't from his mother, Kay, or Colt, that and the fact it was Xander made him almost shutter. He cursed himself, he was acting like a school girl. He hoped this would end quickly enough, before anything slipped his mouth.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 8:37 pm

Xander managed to get him to his block and up the stairs. He stopped in front of the boy's apartament and didn't bother knocking. He just opened the door with his tail and walked in. He gently pushed Takeshi down onto the couch in the living room. The poor neko couldn't hide the worry in his eyes, but looked a bit happier when Rango and Jubbly ran in.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 8:43 pm

Takeshi did notice the look in his eyes, but he forced himself to ignore it. He wanted to calm the neko down, but that meant he had to comfort him, something he was hesitant to do. One, because he didn't trust himself, two...he didn't want to get close, he belonged to someone else anyways, he reminded himself. His mind was brought out from his thoughts as Rango jumped on his lap. Takeshi smiled, soon grinning as Rango began to lick his face quickly. The cat was worried about him.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 8:49 pm

Xander smiled happily at them. They were possibly closer than him and Jubbly were. They were both cute too. Damn. Here it goes again, him feeling like that about someone he'd just met.

Two more minutes later, Hikari rushed in and gave them both a relieved look as she sighed. It took her a few seconds to see Takeshi was injured.
"Are you alright, is there anything you need help with?" she asked before turning to Xander and quietly hissing 'Ryu's still upset you dumped him', which caused him to groan.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 8:55 pm

Takeshi blinked as the girl offered her assistance, Rango tilting his head in wonder. as he was about to reply, she turned to Xander and whispered something harshly. Takeshi blinked, turning his gaze to Xander. What the hell happened to him that made him dump the other kid? They seemed happy together, though he did admit the kid was a bit too clingy sometimes, but he supposed people were like that if they really liked something...and acted on their feelings.

He couldn't help but feel, what was it...relieved? He cursed himself, this wasn't the time to think such nonsense. Right now he just needed to be cleaned up, but he didn't want to exactly just push these two out. Xander will probably only protest, seeing as he was alone in the house and would be for a while.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 9:00 pm

"That's the least of my problems right now. All you can do is tell him I'm sorry, it's better this way." he hissed back then turned to Takeshi.
He ordered Hikari to look around for the first aid kit. She found it and threw it at him. He caught it and stepped closer to the boy. The neko took what he needed and told Takeshi to lie down.
"This might hurt a bit." he added.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 9:04 pm

Takeshi remained silent at his words, knowing well how many times he had used them himself. He did as he was told, tired to even put up a fight, though he glared at Rango who sat next to Jubbly on the couch arm, mewing. He wanted to pull his cat's tail, knowing well what that mewl meant. Rango knew how he felt about the boy, but he wince as the pain suddenly jolted through his body.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 9:16 pm

Xander blinked at Rango and ignored his mewl while crouching. He started to clean the boy's wound slowly and carefully, trying hard not to hurt him.

Jubbly watched and also gave a surprised mewl after Rango gave his. He looked from Xander to Takeshi and back again, then his gaze fell on Rango.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 9:24 pm

Rango purred as a reply. rubbing himself against Jubbly, wondering if he had caught on to the whole predicament in front of them. Rango knew the boys needed help to say something to one another, or at least Takeshi proclaim his feelings for Xander to put it out there. He looked and Jubbly, wondering if he had any ideas.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 9:29 pm

Jubbly mused. He knew all too well why Xander had dumped Ryu and explained it to Rango by giving a few mews. He then stood up and wandered around, still trying to think. The cat then jumped back next to Rango and gave another excited mew, as if saying 'Takeshi needs to find out Xander feels the same'. He still didn't know how to make that happen though.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 9:35 pm

Rango sat, watching the two boys. How exactly they would make Takeshi realize Xander felt the same way was a mystery for him and a challenge on its own. He looked at the two boys and wondered...perhaps-
Just then Takeshi's mother came in, who gasped as she saw Takeshi on the ground with Xander cleaning his wound. She then noticed the girl who stood there awkwardly. "Takeshi,' she said in a low voice, worried yet annoyed that this had happened again.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 9:41 pm

Xander jumped in surprise and fell back on his butt, causing Hikari to laugh. He glared and bandaged the guy before taking a few steps back, smiling.
"You're all done." he said, then took a deep breath and turned to Takeshi's mum. "It was more or less my fault this time, for not minding my own business." he mumbled, which wasn't exactly a lie.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 9:46 pm

Miu slightly laughed a little at Xander's reaction. "Oh it's alright, I suppose I should get use to this by now, but I can't help but constantly worry about Takeshi," she said walking over to her son and kissing his forehead. "Takeshi's lucky to have friends like you, sometimes I wish though, he found someone already to calm him down or at least preoccupy my Takeshi here," she commented with a smile.

Takeshi's face burned red, cursing his mother to say such things. "Though I am surprised to see he hasn't glomped you Xander, he is so fond of adorable cute things," Miu said with a wink as she looked at the girl. "Well its nice to meet you, I suppose its getting late so I will invite both of you to dinner," she said with a smile. Takeshi groaned, she wouldn't let them leave now.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 9:54 pm

Xander blushed a dark shade of red and glanced at Takeshi. Hikari laughed and even Jubbly's mews sounded more like laughing.

"That's very kind of you, but actually Xander needs to go apologize to someone right now, and he's promised me a movie night anyway." Hikari smiled at Miyu and pulled Xander along to the door, neither of them hearing Takeshi's groan.
"I'll see you around," the boy mumbled, still a little red from Miyu's comments, before Hikari dragged him out.

Jubbly rubbed himself against Rango as if saying 'bye' and then turned his gaze to the boy on the couch, mewing. He jumped off and ran after his owner.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 10:04 pm

Miu laughed quietly before sitting on the couch's arm looking at her son. Takeshi sighed as Rango mewed lightly, knowing what was about to happen the following day. "Don't worry kitt, I'm sure we'll find someone to take care of you for a while," Takeshi commented as his mother slightly smiled. "Come Takeshi, it's time for you to pack a week worth of clothes," she told him. Takeshi nodded, still embarrassed about the whole thing. Rango frowned, before escaping and heading out into the streets as the night rolled in.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 10:09 pm

A couple of hours later, Xander and Hikari were sitting on the swings in the park. They hadn't talked at all. Xander was ready to break the silence.
"Are you actually going to make me apologize?" he asked.

The girl silently shook her head, giggling. She was holding Jubbly close, but he managed to escape out of her arms and rsn off.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 10:16 pm

Rango walked along the sidewalk, abandoned for the night. His tail moved swiftly through the refreshing air as he walked alone. However, to his surprise he met up with that female again, the one who had become possessive. The only difference this time around is that she appeared to be large, pregnant with a litter. If he was human, he might have laughed but stopped when she spotted him. She mewed, running over to him and licked his face.

Rango slightly moved away, wishing to walk away towards the park that was less than a block away from him now. However, the female had other plans as she tackled him. For a pregnant female, this one could move and she weighed. Rango hissed loudly, wanting to escape.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 10:24 pm

Jubbly heard Rango's annoyed hiss and ran in the direction of the noise. As soon as he got there, he stared at them surprised and had to fight not to let out a teasing mew. He walked up to them, his tail casually swinging from side to side, and he stopped next to them, licking his paw. It would've been fun seeing Rango get raped, but he was also his friend and couldn't let that happen. He seized Rango's tail in his teeth, being careful not to bite to hard, and pulled him away.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 10:35 pm

Lucky enough, the female stopped the chase once she noticed Jubbly, but he probably looked hilarious to any by passer who just happened to walk by. One cat pulling, dragging another by his tail. Rango mewed and finally stood, slightly swiping at Jubbly for he knew he was thinking in letting the female have her way. He slightly slapped him with his tail before continuing on with a slight glare at the other cat who had helped him.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 10:45 pm

Jubbly whined as Rango walked away and he ran after him. He slightly pouted, wondering why he'd slapped him. After all, hadn't he helped him out? The cat threw him a questioning look as to what he was doing out so late.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 10:50 pm

Rango whined, revealing his state of mind. He was worried about the whole thing with Takeshi and Xander. Also, he was worried that Takeshi was leaving again, he just hoped it wasn't as long as last time. He mewed, realizing Xander and Hikaru where at the park as well. His ears fell, mewing sadly.

Takeshi sighed as he closed his bags, looking out the window from his room. He wondered where Rango had ran off to, he supposed to hang out with other cats. He sat on his bed, closing his eyes, his mind settling on a certain neko. He wondered if he would ever forget him, though he really didn't want to.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 10:55 pm

Jubbly's ears twitched sadly and he rubbed against him, aiming at comforting him. He let Rango know that they shouldn't tell Xander about Takeshi leaving, otherwise not only would he be hurt, but he'd cry, and that hadn't happened for almost three years now. He asked why Takeshi was leaving, curious.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 11:01 pm

Rango mewed, looking at the ground. He never really knew what Takeshi left for or what he did, he just simply did one day. Whatever he did however, made him change for a while. When he got back from where ever he went, Rango noticed he seemed at ease, calmer than usual. He supposed it was good if he left, but it was lonely without his owner here. He turned to look at Jubbly and licked him. He had to get back, knowing well Takeshi would be leaving in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Continued (quizilla)
Page 3 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next