RP Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is just a RP forum. Please read the instructions and Rules before registering or anything. Thank you!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Continued (quizilla)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

Continued (quizilla) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 2:14 am

He groaned but eventually agreed, setting Jubbly down and without warning to his friends, he left towards the meeting place, shoving his hands into his pockets.
Back to top Go down
https://rpbuddiez.forumotion.co.uk
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 2:17 am

"There you are!" she cried as she saw him. She quickly ran over and dragged the boy towards the car, shoving him inside the back seat and ordering colt to drive away. Colt, if he didn't know any better, would consider this a kidnapping, but he suppose it was since they were taking the kid without his permission and against his will.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 2:21 am

"Thanks for kidnapping me. How mature." he hissed through gritted teeth, wondering why on earth DID they just kidnap him. "And I never got to say goodbye...oh I should text everyone saying ' I'll be forever late home as I got kidnapped'"
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 2:29 am

Colt froze then shook his head, mumbling a "You shouldn't have done that kid," while continuing to drive. Kay turned around, her eyes narrowed as she let her seat drop back and grabbed Xander's collar. "Look here Xander, you better shut up and listen right now because you are getting on my nerves and if you haven't realized it, Takeshi's giving me the same attitude. I just had it up to here with you two! I don't know what he did to get you mad or whatever but god dammit forgive him and move on! He is an idiot! A dense one too and I'm starting to believe you're on the same boat!" she cried

She then shoved him back getting back to her regular seat, taking in a deep breath. "Whatever Takeshi did or said to you, ignore it. He is simply and idiot for believing that pushing everyone away would keep them safe from harm. Dumb ass doesn't realize he just hurting himself. To put it simply boy...he likes you...more than you know and more than he should. But that doesn't matter since you taken, right now I just want you to talk to him and knock some sense into him!" she said pushing him up the stairs to his front door.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 2:36 am

"Nuh-uh! Cause there is no fucking way I'm talking to him again. First kidnapping me then making me go talk to someone I don't want to talk to. Thanks, but I'd rather DIE than talk to HIM again, got it?" He yelled, all his anger spilling out into that last sentence, forgetting for one moment that he was right in front of Takeshi's door.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 2:47 am

Takeshi leaned against the door, frozen in place. He had heard a commotion from the kitchen, leaving his mom as she made dinner. Now, he stared at his mother who stood there wide eyed. Takeshi looked at the ground before opening the door, his eyes looking at them as if he hadn't heard a thing.

"Is that right, kid?" he asked his eyes settling on the neko's face. Kay and Colt stood there, unsure on what to do. He then turned to look at them both. "How many times have i told you not to get involved in my personal life?" he asked them, a sour tone in his voice. The two could not reply as he turned to look at Xander. "Well if you really do wish that, then it was nice knowing ya kid, seems like the whole neighborhood heard what you said. If that's all you came here for, I would like to return to making dinner..." he said as he began to close the door, ignoring Rango's mews of protest.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 2:56 am

"Whatever." he growled in response and pushed past Colt and Kay, not before giving them stone cold death glares.

He couldn't care less about what just happened. His friends were just rushing up to see what was wrong. They knew he was here, with help from Jubbly.

"Dude, what's-"
"Don't touch me!" Xander interrupted as Ryu tried to hug him.
"But Xan-" Hikari started.
"Shut it and leave me alone, how bout that, eh??" he hissed angrily, pushing past them.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 3:00 am

>>> Following Morning

Takeshi simply stayed home almost 24/7 since that incident. He only got out when he had to, like buying groceries. He hadn't seen no one since then, but it didn't matter to him. This was the only way to get through life, with no one around, but your family. He knew he had to get a job though, making his mother work nearly all day was something he couldn't accept. So that is where he found himself at the moment, looking around for a job. He supposed he could get an accountant job or something in an office, but being stuck there for eight hours...he wasn't so sure.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 2:50 pm

Xander was wandering the streets alone, a baseball cap worn low over his face to hide his black eye. Straight after that incident, he'd met the school bullies again and when they attacked him, he didn't bother to fight back.

Being still angry, he didn't answer his friends' phone calls or texts. Instead he broke up with Ryu the previous night and since then, he hadn't talked to anyone. He just wanted to be alone.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 5:23 pm

Takeshi growled, leaving the damn office. Well that was a waste of time, he thought to himself. The damn boss was to busy trying to get into his pants that he nearly punched his lights out. But he just couldn't go into prison, nope that wouldn't do. He simply sighed and looked at the newspaper, maybe that would give him better ideas.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 6:13 pm

Xander walked around, passing his dad's work place and towards the supermarket. He just remembered he had to buy something for his mum. But he wasn't walking fast. Instead, he was almost walking at a snail pace, frowning as he thought over what has happened the previous night. He'd never meant what he'd said. A person gets angry, right? And they say things they don't mean.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 6:19 pm

Takeshi placed all the things he desired on the counter, bringing out his money in order to pay. "Well if it isn't Takeshi!" he heard someone bellow, making him turn around in surprise. He smiled slightly at the sight of Mr. D, his next door neighbor. "Hello there," he said slightly forced, not wishing to speak to anyone right now. "How's your mom?" the older man asked as the cash register ringed his total. Paying, he turned to the man and said, "Fine, just doing some shopping for her."
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 6:31 pm

Xander simply placed all his shopping on the counter and waited patiently. He didn't dare look up knowing he'll get asked what happened, and he didn't feel like telling anyone. He took his money and paid for the shopping before turning and walking straight past lots of people he surprinsingly knew from school.

"Xander!"
Fuck.
He turned around to see Hikari skipping over to him.
"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!" she yelled, seeing his eye as he looked up.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 6:37 pm

Takeshi and many others turned at the sudden scream of the girl. His eyes narrowed as he caught sight of that boy, Xander. His eyes tightened along with his grip at the sight of his eye, those idiots had been at it again. However, what confused him more was the fact that he had even gotten injured, to this extent at least. He knew well Xander was capable, but with this injury it appeared he didn't try at all to fight back.

As he was about to walk towards the two, he stopped, the boy's words ringing in his mind. Right, he wants nothing to do with me, he remembered as his eye twitched before simply turning towards the exit, except he froze when he saw who stepped in through the doors. "Well if it isn't Takeshi, I see you're out man....didn't understand you're lesson last time?" the idiot asked with a smirk as Takeshi simply stared. "I have no time with you," he merely stated, which angered the group.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 6:48 pm

Xander's ear twitched as he looked towards the exit. Darn it. Those idiots again. Yeah, true, he'd told Takeshi he didn't want anything to do with him, but he didn't really like the bullies giving him mean looks. He felt like going up to them and yelling in their face, but he knew better. Instead, he chatted with Hikari, explaining everything, but he kept glancing towards the group.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 6:58 pm

The jerk smirked at him, walking up to Takeshi. "Well, doesn't matter now, since you will come with us, if you want to see your friend over there safe and sound," he indicated towards that girl and Xander. Takeshi glared, but replied, "He's not my friend." "Hm, thought as much, which is why I brought along someone else...well two," he grinned as he mentioned towards the door. Takeshi's eyes widened, there inside a car sat a gagged Kay along with Rango. Takeshi really wanted to punch the bastard, but in doing so they would harm those two. "well?" the idiot asked as Takeshi handed over the bags, walking along side the idiot towards the exit.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 7:09 pm

"Darn it!" he muttered under his breath. "I hope you brought Jubbly along."
Hikari looked at him with a 'WTF' face, but Jubbly was indeed, as always, stalking Xander. He appeared right beside him.
"Be a good boy Jubbly. I need you to sneak in that car and chew off the thing they've tied Rango and Kay with. Make sure they don't see you. Can you do that, buddy?" Xander asked in a low voice.

Jubbly mewed softly in response and managed to sneak into the car [don't ask me how] and pushed a button to open the window. With that, the window opened and Jubbly pushed Rango out unnoticed. He then managed to chew off the ropes as Xander had ordered, but still couldn't take the tape off of Kay's mouth. He mewed urgently as if telling her to get out before anyone saw her. With that, he also jumped out the window and went over to distract the jerk. The cat circled him, before marking his territory on the jerk's shoe and jumping on his head, his paws placed over his eyes.

Xander prayed that'll work. He didn't want to do anything else. Not on his own. He would, of course, kick the shit out of the bastard if something happened to Jubbly.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 7:15 pm

Takeshi simply stared as it all went on, seeing as Kay ran out of the car and into his arms crying, Rango not far behind. Jubbly was one smart cat, or very very lucky. However, the dumb ass was about to kick the small cat, Takeshi took the liberty to kick him. Of course, forgetting that his twerps were there too. He cursed, telling Kay to run inside with both cats, knowing well that the security wouldn't get there in time. He quickly ran towards those old crumbling waste buildings. Might have not been the smartest choice, but it was the only way that other innocent wouldn't get hurt or used by these bastards.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 7:27 pm

"Stay here." Xander ordered to the girls and cats.
That did it, what with that bastard almost kicking his cat and Takeshi suddenly picking the worst place ever to hide in. His tail swung angrily as he ran right after Takeshi and that slimy, rotten, stinkin' bastard.

No matter what could happen to him if he got involved, he was going to help out. He was tired of the stupid punks owning half the town, and no one standing up to them.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 7:40 pm

Takeshi continued to dodge, kicking, punching and pounding to make the idiot scream. He had managed to kick him to the floor, as he slightly limped back against the wall, cheek bleeding from the cut the idiot gave him with his pocket knife. It was almost a replay from his first fight with him after they had managed to harm that Ryu kid. This time however, Takeshi knew to expect anything from him. He knew to pick a place where there was hardly anything to be used as a weapon, the knife he had thrown long gone by then.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 7:47 pm

'I'm late, dammit!' Xander thought as he eventually reached the two boys.
Seeing Takeshi against the wall with yet one more wound, he felt even angrier. He lunged at the jerk who was now trying to stand up and get closer to Takeshi. The brunette pulled the bully's shirt, as he was still behind him, and then shoved, so the bully was now lying flat on his face, but still alive. Xander sat on his back, making it impossible for him to move.

"And that is what you get from messing with Takeshi and his friends. Not to mention almost killing my cat. Let your other friends know that if they get closer to them again, not only will this happen again, but I'll make sure they don't come out of this alley alive." he hissed.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 7:56 pm

Takeshi remained silent through Xander's proclamation, nearly scoffing at his words. He was pretty sure the idiot had said he wanted nothing to do with him, so why the hell would he care what happened to him. His friends he could understand, this was just to complicated for him right now. Takeshi pushed himself off the wall, slightly limping towards the exit. Xander had caused the boss quite a few injuries. they wouldn't be seeing him for a while.

He also wanted to get out of there, seeing as this boy was getting far to tempting for him. One he was adorable, one of his weaknesses and the fact that he could stand for himself was not in his favor. He wanted to slap himself, he felt like a pedophile, even if he was only two years older than the boy. He muttered a low thanks, before limping off back towards the market.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 8:01 pm

"You won't make it home by yourself." Xander stated as he ran after him and stopped him. "Let me at least call Kay."

He took his phone out, called Kay, and explained he needed help to get Takeshi home.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 8:07 pm

Kay answered, listening to the explanation. She sighed, explaining they were closer to Takeshi's house then she was. She also went to explain that the police had shown up, making it impossible to leave and that she would sent Rango and Jubbly to Takeshi's house once they weren't paying attention.
Takeshi wanted to murder her. She always managed to escape the police and it just had to happen today that she was unable to. He cursed his luck, but remained silent, seeing as the boy already was worried about him enough. "I can make it home, its just a small cut and a limp," he explained.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 8:13 pm

"That's what they all say." he snapped to Takeshi after he'd ended the call, turning to look at him. "And I don't think you've realized you're still recovering from your previous injuries."

Xander glared at him as a shorter way of saying 'don't even try to argue with me'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Continued (quizilla)
Page 2 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next