RP Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is just a RP forum. Please read the instructions and Rules before registering or anything. Thank you!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Continued (quizilla)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

Continued (quizilla) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:25 am

Xander pouted and hid behind Takeshi.
"Don't look at me." he growled.
"Actually, truth or dare sounds pretty fun." Ryu grinned widely, while Hikari nodded in agreement.
Back to top Go down
https://rpbuddiez.forumotion.co.uk
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:32 am

Takeshi wanted no part in this, but he knew if he tried to escape they would just tie him up to a chair like last time. He grunted and petted the neko, trying to comfort him.
"We have no choice...that or being tied up," he mumbled glaring at Kay who only grinned. "fine, who would like to go first?"
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:37 am

"Make Takeshi or Xander go first!" Ryu grinned, looking over at the duo. "Since they're the only ones who don't wanna play..."
"You really want to have your head chopped off don't ya?" Xander glared at him.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:40 am

"Alright then...truth or dare Xander?" asked Kay with a big smirk on her face.
Takeshi glared at Ryu and then at her, how he got into this mess he'd never know.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:45 am

Xander whined and curled up into a ball behind Takeshi. He took a deep breath.
"Truth," he said, trying to sound cool and firm.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:47 am

"If you had the chance to kick it with anyone here, who would it be?" asked Kay as Colt leaned in, eager to hear the answer. But he wondered if the kid knew what it meant.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:51 am

Xander blushed and glared at her.
"No one." he hissed.
"I know he likes someone here. But he's telling the truth. He wouldn't go that far yet." Ryu butted in.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:55 am

Takeshi couldn't ignore the feeling of Ryu's explanation. He liked someone in this room?
Kay pouted, but was stopped by Colt. "Alright then, Takeshi truth or dare?" he asked.
Takeshi glared at him but mumbled dare.
Colt grinned and turned to Ryu.
"what should Taki do?"
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:59 am

Ryu grinned and threw her a 'whaddya think' look, then glancing at the two boys over on the pillows.
Xander pouted, knowing Ryu and Kay had something 'evil' planned.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 9:04 am

Kay giggled as colt rolled his eyes.
"Taki, you will spend the night with Xander here and all day tomorrow. So...skip school Xander," she said with a grin.
Takeshi nearly gagged. What?!
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 9:07 am

Xander shot up and he snarled.
"What?! No, nuh-uh!" he growled before taking Ryu by his collar. "You will not be going home alive tonight." he threatened.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 9:12 am

Kay only pouted.
"A dare is a dare and you will be wanted for murder. Well its either that or I will dare Takeshi to find himself a boyfriend or simply kick it to some guy in a bar," she added.
Takeshi glared, knowing well that she would set him up.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 9:24 am

Xander frowned, not to happy with that idea himself, jealousy easily read in his eyes. He groaned and looked down annoyed. Damn those people for being so perverted.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 9:27 am

"Well it's getting late and i have to drive this chick back home, later guys" commented Colt as he dragged a very drunken Kay away.
Takeshi sighed, rubbing the bridge of his nose. "It's getting late, best if you head home before it gets any darker," he said gently at the kids that were left in his room.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 9:29 am

They nodded and all threw Xander funny looks. He glared and groaned again.
"Can't believe they made me do this."
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 9:31 am

Takeshi shook his head.
"You don't have to stay you know," he told them as he began to clean the room once everyone had left, well except the kitten. Rango had fallen asleep in his futon.
Takeshi sighed as he gathered all the trash in the bag, knowing well his room would smell of alcohol.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 9:34 am

"Yeah well I don't want you getting raped by some random loony either." he muttered under his breath.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 9:38 am

Takeshi heard it clear as he closed his door. His eyebrow raised as he walked over to the neko. "Cheh, thanks for caring kid," he teased as he stroked his ears.
"Come on, you sleeping on my bed...the couch is well...not where you want to be right now."
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 9:43 am

He purred against his will when the boy stroked him, and obeyed, jumping on the bed and yawning. He stretched and curled up into a ball.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 9:46 am

Takeshi smiled at the kids innocence as he turned off the lights. He took the remaining side of the bed and slid beneath the covers, closing his eyes.
Or at least he tried to go to sleep, but the fact the neko was less than a foot away from him, it didn't help much.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 9:51 am

Xander's breathing slowed and his tail dropped on the bed, sign that he fell asleep. Normally he wouldn't have fallen asleep so fast as his crush was right next to him, but he was incredibly tired.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 10:03 am

Takeshi had managed to fall asleep.
the following morning he sighed and awoke from his restless slumber, deciding to take a shower since no one else was awake.
He made his was towards the bathroom and locked it before getting in and sighing out in relief.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 10:07 am

Xander continued to sleep peacefully. He still hadn't sensed that Takeshi was gone or that he wasn't in his room. Like it mattered then. He was sleeping way too deeply.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 10:11 am

Takeshi had been in the shower for a long time, his fingers beginning to wither.
He turned off the shower and stepped out.
Putting on his boxers and jeans, he simply stepped out with a towel covering his damp hair.
He would get the shirt on later, once he dried off properly.
sitting on his bed he sighed, not sure of what today might bring.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 10:15 am

Xander slowly opened his eyes and stretched, yawning. He looked around before spotting the boy right next to him. He blinked, then remembered the dare.
"Um...morniiing," he greeted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Continued (quizilla)
Page 8 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next