RP Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is just a RP forum. Please read the instructions and Rules before registering or anything. Thank you!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Continued (quizilla)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

Continued (quizilla) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 1:46 am

Rango jumped through the window and landed gently on the wood floor. His tail flicked from side to side as he made his way towards the kitchen. Takeshi grinned as Rango jumped onto the kitchen, giving him a piece of chicken from his plate. He had eaten late seeing as he fell asleep arriving home. He kissed the cat as it purred, before continuing to eat.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 1:50 am

Xander went down to the kitchen, Jubbly following. He greeted his mum, who was putting down two plates with freshly cooked fish on each one. The cats both rushed to the plates and attacked them hungrily. "Spoiled cats!" Xander laughed.
Back to top Go down
https://rpbuddiez.forumotion.co.uk
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 1:53 am

>>> Next morning

Takeshi played with Rango in his front yard, grinning as he made the cat spin around on the cool grass. He laughed as the cat nipped his fingers before he cuddled with it. Rango purred, enjoying the times where Takeshi spent his day with him. However, he did wonder how Jubbly was doing, that was until Takeshi brought out one of his favorite toys, a squeaking mouse.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 1:59 am

Xander groaned sleepily as the two cats jumped on his chest, wanting to play. They draped toy mice, fish, collars and feathers all around him. He sat up and cuddled both. They seemed to get along better now.

Jubbly purred as his owner cuddled him. He realised what Rango had said was true. Xander still loved him, possibly more than he loved Kyo, but Kyo was younger and very immature, so he needed attention and someone to make sure he wouldn't be run over by a car or something stupid like that.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 2:07 am

After a day of play, Takeshi headed out to enjoy himself. He had been craving some ice cream, a smoothie too. He nearly slapped himself again, he sounded like a pregnant woman. He shook his head and headed towards the parlor, his sweater zipped up to his chest. He entered to see it wasn't crowded, which he liked. He went to the counter and ordered a strawberry sundae and their famous smoothie. He grinned and sat down, waiting for his order. He stared out the window for a moment, before getting bored and looking through his cell for games to play.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 2:13 am

Bored as always, Xander headed out. He had made up with Ryu. They weren't going out, but they were friends again. They walked side by side towards HMV(ooc-lol), talking about random stuff that made no sense and laughing hysterically.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 2:22 am

Takeshi finished his sundae, looking out the window again though freezing as he saw Xander and Ryu again. He looked down at the table for a while, before smiling small. Whether or not they were together he didn't know, but it didn't matter. Even if they would only be friends, it was something he was willing to work for. He realized many things at his escape, this being one of them. With a sigh, he left a tip and walked out heading to the gym, taking his smoothie and sipping it.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 2:28 am

"So who d'you like then, Ryuuuu?~" Xander asked loudly, turning so he was walking backwards.
Ryu blushed and looked away, hating his best friend for asking him that question. He got over Xander, now liked someone else, but still!
"It's the chick from-Oh, hey Takeshiiii~"
Ryu looked up, his thoughts interrupted as he looked up. Xander was waving wildly at Takeshi.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 2:35 am

Takeshi stopped moving, looking back over his shoulder with the straw still in his mouth and a bored look evident on his face. He grinned at the two boys nodding towards them both. He lazily walked over to them as he held onto his smoothie. "Hey you two," he said with a grin, slightly slouching backwards. "What are you up to?" he asked taking another sip.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 2:39 am

"Randomly walking around like random loons." Xander grinned. "And just found out Ryu likes the cheerleading chick from Science."
Ryu hit him upside the head.
"Shut up!"
Xander pouted and hid behind Takeshi.
"Hide me, he's aggressive!"
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 2:45 am

Takeshi chuckled at his explanation, though was taken by surprise at the news those two weren't dating. He nearly laughed as Xander hid from Ryu. "Oh and you aren't Xan?" he asked teasingly at the neko behind him, a grin on his lips.
"Besides, how could someone as adorable as Ryu be a aggressive?" he asked jokingly, ruffling Ryu's hair.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 2:50 am

Xander glared at both as Ryu stuck his tongue out at him.
"I'm more adorable than he is!" he protested bitterly, pouting, then suddenly grinning. "But ya knew that. Cause I'm sooo adorable no one can resist meee~ Ain't that right peeps? Free hugs from the nekooo, right 'ere!!"
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 2:53 am

Takeshi slightly chuckled at the way Xander pouted, he nearly jumped the poor kid. "Is that so then?" he asked with a smirk, sending Ryu a wink, before looking back at Xander. "Then come give me a hug," he said with a grin. "Or are you too scared?" he teased.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 2:59 am

"You know he will actually do that, right?" Ryu whispered in his ear, wanting to see if he knew what he was doing.
Xander pouted again, his cheeks tinted pink and finding it hard to breathe evenly.
"I not scared!" he declared.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 3:03 am

Takeshi's heart thumped, but he simply ignored it before sipping his smoothie again. "If you aren't scared then Xan, I'll be waiting for that hug," said Takeshi as he ruffled Ryu's hair. He turned to look at Xander and smirked. "See ya two around alright?" he said, tugging Xan's ear slightly before heading off back towards the gym, he needed to lose some weight.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 3:07 am

"I need to sit down. Before my legs give away." he mumbled and sat on a nearby bench, glaring as Ryu laughed at him.
"Now you know who I like, and I know who you like." he said, grinning triumphantly.
Xander was too busy thinking about whether Takeshi was serious about that hug.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 3:12 am

Takeshi sighed as he swiped the sweat off his forehead, it had been a while since he had last done this, it would take a while to get used to. He sighed, remembering what he had done earlier that day. He nearly wanted to slap himself, he was forward...too forward he thought. He shrugged it off, but wondered if he would actually give him a hug. He wouldn't mind it one bit, he realized.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 3:18 am

Xander was now in his room, having a very serious and important conversation with Jubbly.
"Should I actually give him a hug next time? That's so unlike Takeshi to be cool about everything. I badly wanna give him that hug but what if he grows distant again?" he whined.
Jubbly could only mew in sympathy at his owner's dillemmas.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 3:23 am

Rango jumped onto the windowsill and mewled, wishing to get inside the boy's room.
He had wondered off again, this time wanting to visit Jubbly who he hadn't seen in a long time.
He had noticed though, that Xander did seem stressed.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 3:26 am

Xander looked up and smiled. He stood up and picked Rango up.
"Hey buddy. How's it going?" he set him down next to Jubbly.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 3:30 am

Rango mewed and licked Xanders cheek, before he was set down to his favorite cat. He mewed at Jubbly and nipped his ear as a greeting, purring as he rubbed himself against him as a hello.
He then turned to look at Xander and tilted his head in wonder, his tail swooshing.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 3:35 am

Xander sensed his curiosity and blurted out the same thing he'd blurted to Jubbly, falling back on the bed, completely stressed out and confused.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 3:39 am

Rango mewed and looked at Jubbly before jumping on Xander's chest. He licked his cheek, wondering if he understood what he meant. He looked towards the window then back, some people would say he was even grinning. This was what he was hoping for, a reason for them to finally understand how they felt. If he was human he would have slapped them for their stupidity, but he supposed humans never made a move because of fear.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 3:44 am

Xander blinked a bit in confusion as he stared at the cat.
"What was that, buddy?" he encouraged him to repeat himself.
Jubbly also jumped up on the bed and watched them carefully.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 3:48 am

Rango let his head drop. Were humans this dense? He supposed so but for now he had bigger fish to fry. He mewled again and leaped for the window, whining as he pointed out with his paw against the glass. Xander really needed to give Takeshi the hug, Takeshi wouldn't be able to resist anymore.

Takeshi groaned, where the hell was Rango? He is supposed to go to the vet tomorrow and now he just happened to disappear. He cursed that cat for being smart as he looked around the abandoned streets. If only he had a clue, but it was getting late and he needed to head back home. Hopefully by then Rango would re-appear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Continued (quizilla)
Page 5 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next