RP Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is just a RP forum. Please read the instructions and Rules before registering or anything. Thank you!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Continued (quizilla)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

Continued (quizilla) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 12:25 am

Takeshi sent them a glare before he was dragged off by Anahit to the dance floor.
Miu giggled as she dragged the boys to a table, just as a waiter came by to ask if they would like anything to drink.
"Takeshi, who were those boys?" asked Anahit seriously.
He blinked, "What?" "Is there something going on between you and one of them? If there is..." she said seriously. He sighed, spinning her not in the mood for a talk.
Miu looked at her son, noticing the change before sighing. "Xander, be careful with Anahit."
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 12:27 am

The neko blinked in confusion before turning to the boy's mum curiously.
"Is there something I should know?" he asked seriously, though a little pout formed on his lips.
Back to top Go down
https://rpbuddiez.forumotion.co.uk
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 12:31 am

"When they were little, Ana didn't like sharing anything, that included her big brother Taki. That was one of the reasons why Takeshi never looked for a boyfriend, but it seemed you managed to convince him otherwise. Just be careful, Anahit likes to be the only center of attention," Miu explained as she watched the song end and Takeshi and Anahit part ways after a quick kiss to her forehead.
Takeshi sighed as he took a seat next to Xander, quickly kissing him on the lips before sitting down next to him on the table, drinking the water from the glass.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 12:42 am

Xander nodded before him and Ryu were assaulted by most girls around. Ryu just flirted back, but Xander pouted like a kid when they cooed over his ears and stroked his tail.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 12:47 am

Takeshi remained silent and didn't say anything to the girls, besides, Xander looked cute when he pouted.
That and the fact that he didn't want to cause the boy problems with his cousin who kept her eyes strained on him and the nekos beside him.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 12:51 am

Xander whined as he was dragged away to another group of girls plus two boys about his age. Ryu skipped along and introduced both.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 12:57 am

"Shouldn't you help him darling?" Takeshi remained silent as he watched, wondering that himself. He supposed he had done enough standing around so he walked up to them, smiling at the girls as he excused himself and Xander, he was sure Ryu wouldn't mind all the attention turning onto him.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 1:04 am

Xander sighed in relief.
"Thanks for saving me. Can never get used to fans."
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 1:06 am

Takeshi chuckled and ruffled his hair walking back to their table.
Miu smiled at them before saying she had to go to the washroom, leaving the boys alone.
Takeshi noticed Anahit staring, even glaring if you looked closely enough.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 1:15 am

Xander sat down and laughed at Ryu, who was dancing with a girl on each arm, while the rest stared in jealousy. The neko grinned at his friend.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 1:16 am

"Who would have thought, Ryu a ladies man," muttered Takeshi as he took another drink of whatever his mother had bought him.
He thought of it as strange, why hadn't she returned yet.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 1:25 am

Xander grinned at the boy's comment.
"Always been one." he smiled. "Ne ne, d'you think your mum is ok?"
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 1:28 am

Takeshi sighed, "Knowing mother, she is perfectly fine...she just decided to leave us alone for what I guess the rest of the party if she can," he explained pinching the bridge of his nose with eyes closed.
"What did my mom tell you when I was dragged by Anahit?" he asked the neko with curious, yet serious eyes.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 1:32 am

"Oh, nothing to worry about." he replied with a sweet smile, though he added inside his head, 'but I might have a little competition...'.
He took a deep breath.
"I'm off to New Zealand tomorrow." he mumbled, sighing.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 1:36 am

"So Ryu so kindly blurted out," Takeshi said with a sad smile, trying to lighten up the mood. He sighed, this couldn't come up at a worst time.
"There is a problem, seeing as my Anahit will be staying with us for a while too," he added slowly, unsure on how the neko would take the news.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 1:39 am

He twitched his ears but sighed and shrugged sadly.
"I don't wanna go." he mumbled looking down, sighing again.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 1:43 am

Takeshi watched Xander for a minute, before making his mind up and standing up.
He grabbed his hand, pulled him up and walked towards the exit behind hoards of people.
"Come on, we'll spend the rest of the evening together before we're both forced to stay with people," he explained, as they managed to escape the banquet.
"We'll come back for Ryu and mom later, I'm sure they wouldn't mind staying behind."
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 1:46 am

The brunette blinked at him but nodded and let the boy pull him away. He looked around town. How he would miss those surroundings for the next 3 weeks.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 1:49 am

Once they got into the car, he looked over and simply asked, "What would you like to do?"
He quickly drove out of the parking lot.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 1:55 am

"Anything as long as you're here." he mumbled, sighing yet again and looking out the window as the boy started driving.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 2:01 am

Takeshi drove until he was at the cliff, one of the many places he called his sanctuary. He had thought about it, showing Xander where he often disappeared to every once a year.
For now, this would do as he stepped out, leading the boy to the near edge, but stopping at a very old tree. He sat down and brought the neko down with him, setting him between his legs.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 2:06 am

Xander relaxed and watched the town. The view was great. He would miss it all. His ears pricked up but he hung his head and his shoulders shook as he cried silently. He turned so he was hugging the boy.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 2:11 am

Takeshi held the boy close to him, trying to comfort the crying Xander in his arms.
He kissed his forehead, rubbing his hand along his back. He let his hand slip under the neko's chin to pull it up and pressed his lips against his.
He pried open his mouth and forced his tongue inside, pulling back after a few minutes, but remained less than an inch away from Xander's lips. "I'll always be here Xan, remember that."
He kissed his neko again before pulling and whispering, "I love you," kissing him again before pulling back and holding him tight.
Back to top Go down
SqueaketySqueakSqueak
Admin
SqueaketySqueakSqueak

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 2:15 am

He managed to choke out an 'I love you too' before snuggling into the boy and putting his head on his chest. He calmed down a little before realizing it was true-Takeshi'll always be there.
Back to top Go down
ShallowGrave

ShallowGrave

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 2:21 am

Takeshi sat with the kid in his arms for a while, as he let the boy calm down.
He decided it was enough and picked him up bridal style, asking him if he was ready to head back yet, or if he wanted to do something else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Continued (quizilla)   Continued (quizilla) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Continued (quizilla)
Page 13 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next